Flecktarn Pictures

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :blush: But we didn't have the good Baret, it'will be the good in a few time.

Otherwise, someone know where i can found EPS-21 ? ( i found some on blackdiamondtactical but they don't send parcel outside USA )

I see what you mean, however it looks like the straps on number 6 are thicker and also in flecktarn, where as the sierra one is od and quite thin. Also, number 6 pouches look different and more round then the ones that on the sierra site http://www.sierra-313.de/shop/index.php/cat/c4_Taschen.htm

Another thing is that the grenade pouchs are on the front, but you can't attach things to the front of the IDZ belt. I think it might be a bandoleer.

If it wasn't for the large utility pouches, I would of thought number 6 would be

http://www.asmc.de/product_info.php/info/p...-flecktarn.html

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

I used my normal ebay.co.uk account with the .de site , i just selected the item to buy and then logged in after that, although its in German all the boxes are the same, i translated a lot of the text from the items just using a free online translator not perfect but you get enough of an idea to fill in the gaps.

Al thought the site is in German the owners are able to correspond via email in English its a little broken but fine. All the items i got where 'Kategorie A' and i had no problems with the quality a few miner defects like a small cut hear or 1 missing clip nothing that most people would notice, more cosmetic than anything else.

If I had my Camera cable with me I would post pics of what I just got but now I rather just tell you ;)

KSK Hose

2 sets of Wüstentarn BDU's

2 sets of Flecktarn BDU's

2 sets of matching boonie hats

BW Leather Gloves ( Which I guess are going out of production this year? )

Wüstentarn Camelbak

BW Forks,knives,spoons and Mess Kit

and next week I shall by more!

Would a Kategorie B be usable? It says it's functional but I'm not sure if that means that the pouches and such are hanging by a thread. Though if the A is really good quality I guess it would be worth the money.

I would have no idea about the quality of the 'b' line, but from there description i would say that it is complete with all major function intact so has all the parts etc etc but might be missing a few of the cosmetic parts.

This was my first vest only things 'wrong with it where a faded collar and a missing clip that you can see at the bottom.

vestlp0.jpg

Shot at 2007-06-28

Edited by Puding