strange airsoft habits / superstitions

judgeman

Rubber Shurikens? It can't hurt more than a BB and if you miss they can throw it back :D Or we could just throw condoms at each other, pref

unused. Meh, still prefer Shurikens.

(A nice enclosed platic bit that hold your name would be good for returning purposes)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget return addresses, mate :)

MIS-quote time:

"It is NOT the 6mm round that's got your name on that you should be concerned about. It's the one addressed 'To Whom It may Concern' that you gotta be worried about!"

Forget return addresses, mate :)

MIS-quote time:

"It is NOT the 6mm round that's got your name on that you should be concerned about. It's the one addressed 'To Whom It may Concern' that you gotta be worried about!"

If you wanted to be funny you could write "In the bushes infront of you" as return address on the shuriken. Doesnt help if it gets found next skirmish though..

ahhhhhh~~~~grrrrr~~~~~~ lol i had tried to pull the hammer with my thumb all day....and guess what, im holding a glock

:lol:

my friend tryed to take the mag out of my glock, after a while he realised he had his finger pushing aginst the other side of the mag release ^_^

I don't like the idea of knives in airsoft though. I prefer to keep the martial arts to when I'm doing martail arts. Sure I could stop kids with them but hurting them would seem against the spirit of the game.

though if we are going to have rubber knives then I need to get a rubber kukri

Which is why instead of a rubber knife, I use a wooden katana. It takes up more room, but it has a longer range and is more solidly constructed, plus it's a much more unusual weapon (I've never seen anyone else using one).

Which is why instead of a rubber knife, I use a wooden katana. It takes up more room, but it has a longer range and is more solidly constructed, plus it's a much more unusual weapon (I've never seen anyone else using one).

I'll take on your katana/Bokon (not sure on spelling) with my kukri :P

you might have to be part of the forum to see these

2005-05-04_212223_kukvbatt.MPG

2005-05-04_212614_kukvkesa.MPG

PS I haven't seen them yet as I can't view them at uni

To move this thread back towards the topic, I always hand load pisol mags. Makes me sure that Yes, I have crammed in as many as possible, and also has that certain scary factor if I'm doing it in the safe zone - carefully and patiently loading each shot by hand, almost ensuring that none are wasted - unnering accuracy sems to occur when I do it, so I haven't stopped yet.

I also sleep with a gun under my pillow, a spring Bereta 92. To be fair though, it's had it. no longer cocks properley, and fires a total of, ooh, 2 cm if it does? That said though, every now and then it fires HARD.

On a related note, I always say that with a pistol, you always have two shots, no matter what. below is how to obtain these shots

1) Shoot allBB's in the Magazineif you can. This MAY give you more that two shots.

2) Remove the magazine from the pistol

3) Throw Magazine

4) Throw Pistol

5) (Optional) Grab another pistol and repeat steps 1-4, or go to step 6

6) (Optional) Kick intruder in groin.

I find this a bit ironic.

Training so great that they snap and kill everyone around them at the drop of a spoon?

But NOT great enough that they can't control themselves?

Perhaps they should go back and finish the other half of their training before breaking necks in a faux combat situation.

[EDIT]: Though I suppose some of us may freak out and spray BBS wildly in the face of a guy creeping up on you with a knife.

It's the kind of risks a guy with a knife takes when he creeps up on a guy with a gun.

Common sense, no?

Nope I'm sorry but anyone creeping up on me unannounced with a knife (be it rubber or not) will get the but of my M4 in their chest while I disarm, plasticuff them and check if their knife is rubber or not. If it is they're free to go....

However if someone announces before a game they'll be using a rubber knife then I might not, but you never know what some muppets might do....

It's a good tactic in a way. If you whisper it or say over the radio to your team mates so you can get cover... but then the other team who may speak the same language as you will blast you.

The alternative is to come up with handsignals in your team and have a "loading" signal.

i do that but have no intention of stopping. it lets the guy your covering (if your covering someone) they wont be getting covering fire.

i know how it feels while pepper-potting and the guy covering you changes mags without letting you know. so your expecting a lil covering fire and theres none so you get slotted :angry:

oh yeah its defintiely a good tactic I just want to stop saying "Loading" haha its very cliche and sounds a bit silly imo haha also because its blatantly obvious to the other guys. I tried another thing where when your out and reloading you shout "RED!" as in red light etc your reloading then "GREEN!" when your done, but if your playing in games where the team colours are designated those it gets quite confusing and often ends up with half your team shooting in the direction you shout :D. The hand signals are a good idea but I think half the time people wont be looking at you so you wont notice, so I guess the best way is via a radio :D. Thats my excuse to invest in one of those Iasus throat mics :D

I'm a bugger for shouting "TARGET!" sometimes before i fire (unless i'm being stealthy.) and "TARGET DOWN!" after a target has been neutralised.

Note: Must stop playing Conflict Desert Storm when there's nothing on the Telly <_<

Archived