Had an odd problem with mind last night during a game.

The bolt kept jamming back and was unable to release until feild stripped. Though found the problem - It looks like the recoil has shaken loose a small pin that holds the hammer roller in and when it pops out it jams the bolt.

Annoying very annoying, so now I have no other choice but to glue it in place.

I think RA TECH need to come up with a few extra 'upgrades' mainly the -

- Reinforced Bolt Assembly

- Better Lower TMH - Inc bolt lock, hammer, valve knocker.

Edited by bankz5152
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Yeah, it's a known issue with WE rifles. You might need to threadlock that sucker in (Loctite Red does wonders) because if the pin keeps rolling out and moving, it'll eventually elongate the hole it's sitting in, and you'll have to replace the whole hammer when that happens. That happened to my SCAR many moons ago.

Damn that's pretty interesting :blink::o

Never saw anything like that RS wise, is that something like "airsoft thought about it first" kinda of thing ? :o

PS:

BTw is it just me who finds the translation a bit ... freaky ? I mean ... "electromotive cancer/gun (AEG) substance" :blink:

Edited by danielsilva

I ordered the Nebula bolt release the other day from UNcompany. Should be a few days before I see it. I also ordered the aluminum charging handle they make.

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=28846

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=28847

Seems as though Tokyo-Model sells them as well.

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=7550

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=7551

So my G36 came in today... and when i opened the box i was greeted by a awesome looking and feeling gun... other then that i have a problem... i put the magazine in pull the charging handle back fired a couple shots when the bolt wouldn't go into full battery... i pulled the mag out and part of the bolt lock fell out dry.gif... Stupid pot metal... so my question is where can i find a replacement? ive emailed the company i ordered it from also.

Received the Nebula G39 bolt release and charging handle. Definitely worth getting both parts. The bolt release functions great and makes releasing the bolt much less cumbersome. The only thing I can see being a possible problem is that although the pin that is retaining the magwell is snug, it may work its way out over time. That is something I'll have to keep an eye on. The charging handle is a nice addition as it is a much stronger piece compared to the plastic handle. I'm not sure if anyone has broken their charging handle yet but it is a wonder that mine was still in one piece. After inspecting the original part, the plastic is so thin that I can definitely see that as a weak spot.