Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

Tru Spec fades quick doesnt it? Ive only ever had issue stuff so I wouldn't know, but that combat shirt is pretty cool.

I've had a Tru Spec set in Multicam and Woodland for a year now and it hasn't really faded much. At least not just for airsoft use.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If my informations are correct, the SEAL uses MK46 Mod 1 for support weapon amongst many others.

Can you tell me what kind of RAS parts are those equipped? KAC ones or the FNH one (which is basically an inverted KAC upper one)?

Thanks. Checked the topic for photos but couldn't find any...

That's OD, not ranger green correct? Also what's that hydration carrier on the back of his vest called?

It looks like a LBT hydration carrier in OD (500D version with 8 Molle rows), here's a better pic of it in Multicam:

LBT-6080AMC.JPG

Hydration Carrier.

Please use your energy to be more helpful in future.

The Mk.14 Mod.1's were seen on some Armory photos from the West Coast Teams. The SR-25's were in use, as you know, but I think it has been mostly replaced with the M110 SASS, I don't know how true this is though. I still wouldn't be surprised if both the Mk.14 Mod.0 and SR-25's are being used by some Team members but we just don't know.

I thought they used M110's now, wasn't it designed for SOCOM? Maybe they don't have them... hmmm... I could've sworn they were in use by SEAL's... But whatever, I don't know everything anyway!

It's still "safe" to have an SR-25, and I think you could use either of the Mk.12's "safely."

Ok tnx for teh info, I cant decide between cheapo SR25 and the bigbuck Mk14 Mod1. M110's as far as I know are not in use in SOCOM. I already owned the M110 (check avatar lol) but sold it immediately after founding out that only Army and Corps use it. Of course I still do not know if this is true or not, doesnt matter now.

So a SR25 with M3 Leupold, Harris bipod and a PEQ15 would be valid, all kryloned of course? What about any front grips like tango down on SR25, is that out of place?

Tnx for any info

Archived