Shot Show 2011

orca

Hmm i recognize the grease gun...that one has been shown off at Shot this year...but the M1 makes me happy...i wonder what system it will use...i dont think ICS has a gas system or a spring system do they? Either one of those would be big news....

AEG maybe?

The M1 is semi-auto and it's pretty much the father of the M14 (there are plenty of AEG versions of this gun, so it should be viable). Still, I wonder how the magazine is going to work...The RS doesn't have one.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, found this on another forum, think it's from shot show - ICS's booth

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/phpBB2/download/file.php?id=5926&mode=view

WTF! How did no one else catch that! I'm gonna guess it'll be a springer. But who knows.

@Zombie00- the SMLE is a bolt action

http://world.guns.ru/rifle/repeating-rifle/brit/smle-lee-enfield-e.html

AEG maybe?

The M1 is semi-auto and it's pretty much the father of the M14 (there are plenty of AEG versions of this gun, so it should be viable). Still, I wonder how the magazine is going to work...The RS doesn't have one.

It does have a magazine just internal. you stick the en bloc clip into the internal magazine.

WTF! How did no one else catch that! I'm gonna guess it'll be a springer. But who knows.

@Zombie00- the SMLE is a bolt action

http://world.guns.ru/rifle/repeating-rifle/brit/smle-lee-enfield-e.html

Well, at first glance I thought it was a M1 garand, but now that you mention it (and after giving proper look at that silhouette) it does look like short lee enfield.

I'm starting to become more and more fond of ICS.

Oh, and their new tactical galil looks awesome too.

It does have a magazine just internal. you stick the en bloc clip into the internal magazine.

I do know that, though that doesn't change the fact that making an airsoft magazine for it (something that holds bbs and it's easily changed) is going to be quite a challenge.

AEG maybe?

Zombie, That is NOT an M1 Garand in the ICS "Coming Soon" Picture. It is a Lee Enfield rifle. That picture is from the ICS 2011 catalog.

For the US readers,

I spent a long time in the ATFE booth ( when I should have been working).

Seems like the GBBR mess is far from over. Along with that news came the wonderful fact that they are also looking at GBB pistols.

Also we will see a huge crackdown coming on suppressors, for years I have been beating this drum and everyone told me that " they will never bother us"

I hate the fact I have to report this ###### and not about the new gun I got to shoot in the hotel room that was not shown at the show.

For the US readers,

Seems like the GBBR mess is far from over. Along with that news came the wonderful fact that they are also looking at GBB pistols.

Also we will see a huge crackdown coming on suppressors, for years I have been beating this drum and everyone told me that " they will never bother us"

I hate the fact I have to report this ###### and not about the new gun I got to shoot in the hotel room that was not shown at the show.

Well now that you got that infamous announcement out of the way...you want to elaborate on the new gun? That is if you are allowed to....

For the US readers,

Stop acting so high and mighty. You could still easily tell us about this "new gun", it's not like you're limited to one post per thread.

Some what disappointing with Real Sword, they had a good display but no information on this years line up and release dates :( :(

Apart from the M4 AEG & GBBR line up apparently sometime in summer.

Which really doesn't interest me so I am also quite disappointed.

Some what disappointing with Real Sword, they had a good display but no information on this years line up and release dates :( :(

Sorry, didn't make it all the way to Real Sword video this weekend...but I DID GET AN INTERVIEW and some info from their rep. They say RS is NOT affiliated with Norinco in any way, shape or fashion...but it looks real to my real-steel buddies...and they are getting into the M-4/M-16 "black rifle" market.

ALL TO COME--Real Sword video is NEXT...but whet-your-whistle with the other videos already finished, over at the 3-D House of Airsoft HERE, or the YouTube Channel, where we are linking to all our FAVORITES, all in one place...will keep you busy for awhile, gun lovers!

THUMPY...OVER

"Stop acting so high and mighty. You could still easily tell us about this "new gun", it's not like you're limited to one post per thread."

I don't think that I try and act that way, more like "Fat, old and Ugly"

I was asked not to leak, but I am like a freaking girl when I get told a secret.

I think it is one of those "If I tell you , then they will have to kill me"

Sorry for the tease, I will go back to my corner and shut up.

"Stop acting so high and mighty. You could still easily tell us about this "new gun", it's not like you're limited to one post per thread."

I was asked not to leak, but I am like a freaking girl when I get told a secret.

Any possibility of telling us where the gun comes from? (manufacturer) or is that a closely guarded secret as well?

If I told you you were skinny, young & pretty will you tell me? :) lol

If I told you you were skinny, young & pretty will you tell me? :) lol

Don't forget to tell him that those pants don't make his butt look big....

anyone have a chance to make it to ops-core, I'm hovering over the place order button for a base jump right now....

An update on the ICS front, info is from Xaviermace (regarding the image of the SMLE):

"Yes, the poster appears to have been a bit of a mistake

M1 Garand - Full Metal, AEG, proprietary mags

M3 - Full Metal, Full Auto only, AEG, proprietary mags

SMLE - No firm plans at this time, but it is under consideration

New gearbox designs on all counts."

Any possibility of telling us where the gun comes from? (manufacturer) or is that a closely guarded secret as well?

The company was "suitcaseing" the show (did not pay for booth, just walking the show trying to do bizz on the QT), big no, no with SHOT, gets you kicked out if you get caught, and they don't give you a booth in the future. I did ask if I can tell what gun model it is, I am awaiting a barley legable email in response.

You guys are tough, I wanted to be sitting in my recliner, balancing my laptop on my prestigious belly. eating cheetos when the news was released (if ever). I could then turn to my inflatable girlfriend and smugly say, "I saw that last month", then give her a come hither look with orange dust coating my mustache and beard.

Sounds like my kind of monday night.

Anyway, if they were breaking the rules at shot show, then I don't see any reason why you should keep it a secret. That's if you do have any information on the gun. No offense but you know how internet rumors go. Always someone saying "I know what's coming out, sorry can't say anything!" Just for attention. Not saying this is you, in this case. Why mention it if you refuse to give any information to the airsoft community?

Archived