Shot Show 2011

orca

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank *fruitcage* ICS is doing an FNC, someone might finally actually get it right. G&G aren't half pumping out some dross, a TEC-9 AEP thing that has to use an external battery box? Come on. Those weird magpul-a-like ('but we're not ripping them off really, promise!') M4s are the ugliest thing since ugly was invented and all.

So... what is this Magpul line of carbines that stop firing without bbs - functional bolt-lock - yet use regular magazines?!

Sorcery! Heresy! Madness!

If it works, I like :)

PD: on second thought... maybe its just like the VFC and KA "functional bolt lock" AKA, totally useless

Sorcery! Heresy! Madness!

If it works, I like :)

PD: on second thought... maybe its just like the VFC and KA "functional bolt lock" AKA, totally useless

I'm fairly sure I read that there will be magpul magazines that allow a functional bolt lock similar to the Marui SOPMOD, but it will accept standard Marui compatible magazines without the bolt stop function. Let me find a source for that, though...

Edit: I'm fairly sure I saw it on airsoftoutletnw, but the site isn't working right now

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=490835255027&set=a.490833495027.265515.148322390027&pid=6192417&id=148322390027

It looks pretty bonus. No further details, but plenty more pictures of other cool stuff on LWA's facebook page.

*edit* There's also pictures of the Masada PRS, with a PRS stock and what looks like an 18" barrel.

It's nice, but it's not an M4, and G&P don't make it, so i'm out.

Still, for everyone else who likes variety, it does look pretty swish.

Variety is the spice of life and all that.

I'm hoping the manage to get the forward mag release to work which they mention in this vid

I don't see how its gonna work. But who knows. It's the exact size of the p90, if they use an aep gearbox, without Marui hop up, then there's really no plus side to performance. Aesthetically it could be awesome but It has to offer something over the p90 before being considered in my book. Using stanag mags really isn't a plus, just a preference.

Archived