Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ion

.22 bullet found in Fossgate, York

There is a box of them about 10 feet away from me. Looks like one of those 500 round bricks...

:o

Who the *fruitcage* do I call? 911? I'm scared.

:unsure:

Someone hold me.

-Vic

It's interesting to see the different reactions

Oh My God, I think there's a bullet in the street, best leave it be and call the authorities

Hey look over there, free ammo

I'm truly baffled as to how anyone could come to the conclusion to call the police over a bullet lying around. Regardless of the caliber.

In a country where guns are so restricted the majority of the population believe they are totally banned?

It hasn't even confirmed to be live yet, I know loads of "goths" who wear dummy ammo as jewelry.

I just walked into my kitchen and found a knife lying on the table. Thank goodness the police came and took it away, I have no idea why such a dangerous and terrifying weapon should be allowed to exist.

Maybe I'll get into the news!

[sarcasm]*sigh* sheeple, another .22 (that appears an inert)was found on Fossgate in York, wow a whole 1.2 miles away from me now... oh well lets get strap on the kevlar to go shopping.[/sarcasm]

Looks like some kids have been buying "kool gunz n stuffz" from "Blue Moon" to "look da bomb an shizz innit".

"Oh noes teh ammoz in teh streetz," while a farmer pops across to the hospital with a shotgun in his nice new landrover... (just across the street from here), I'll keep watching Calendar to see if I can spot myself when the TV crew turn up.

Posted · Hidden by Misfit, April 15, 2011 - I'm a spammer.
Hidden by Misfit, April 15, 2011 - I'm a spammer.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.Fossgate_bullet_find_mystery/

This made news? Pretty funny, thats taking anti gun to a new extreme.

I like the picture of him kneeling where he found the bullet. You'd think he found a dead body or something.

Local news.

Also, it is only a few months after two particularly large shootings, one resulting in a nation-wide manhunt. So, of course, members of the public are liable to overreact.

... What?

Howitzer shell from the artillery piece outside front of where the queen lives the press will naturaly over react and link it to assasination attempt and the shell would be .22 to godzilla. I don't know I hadn't slept in awhile when I made the joke that wasn't funny hahahaa.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.