UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think this was discussed on another forum. the AFG 2 and magpul stock are most likely to be for picture purposes. then again i could be wrong :)

edit: also seen a magpul BAD lever, if this stuff is available to uksf then that *fruitcage* awsome

All the Magpul stuff is readily available in the UK to purchase if you're MOD/Military (I need to look into if you're not...), and it's not massively overpriced either, so it's viable. Though I agree (and think also proposed it over on ZeroIn) that it was most likely for picture purpose only, as a Magpul marketing tool, but with the extensive use of it by the US miltary and the ne EMAG deal, it's possible other bits were thrown in to 'sweeten the deal'.

@Spetz - Level Peaks are the UK dist. of Magpul stuff, and are who are therefore being used to supply any and all of the stuff. They'd have supplied all the stuff for that pic as a form of advertisement I presume.

The majority of that gun looks like it's taken a fair amount of beating whereas that AFG and the CTR are clearly brand new right out the box, make of that what you will.

It's dead easy to get magpul stuff over here without being military, Midway will import it for you, pretty much everything but the stocks:

http://www.midwayuk.com/apps/ebrowse.exe/search?search_keywords=magpul&Click+to+Begin+Search.x=0&Click+to+Begin+Search.y=0&Click+to+Begin+Search=Search_Button

The second one. The extra ridges and the overall dimensions of the PMAG stop it from locking properly in to the magazine housing on the L85 and various other european STANAG assault rifles. Hence the EMAG is pretty much all smooth down the sides, and the overall profile is slightly different if I'm remembering Costa's explanation from last year's Shot shot correctly.

My rig atm (webbing hasn't arrived).

Please ignore the multisham.

Not sure what I think of the KPC tbh, it's nicely made and it'll hold a serpa on the chest for my eventual sig 226 but it's slightly uncomfortable over just a ubacs. May offload it, don't know.

it looks a bit uncomfortable to me too.

i reckon you will probably swap it for something different lol, why dont you go with a HPC or RAV? would look much better with the MTP i think, serpa would probably look and feel better on a belt intead of the chest aswell.

Hello. Im going for a UKSF (SAS/SBS) loadout. My loadout is green ops (woodland) recce footpatrol. Im getting either multicam or normal DPM. My biggest issue is the vest. I have been checking different rigs, vest etc. What should I get? Anyone know if this one is issue among UKSF for recce mission (http://soloint.co.uk/product.php?productid=929&cat=5&page=1) and is it comfortable to use together with a heavy bergen?

I've never heard of that site before, but I've seen that vest on other retailers before and the place you linked to is just trying to rip people off, because that rig's made by condor:

http://www.cheapairsoftguns.co/products/Condor-Modular-Chest-Set.html

Definitely not gonna be used by UKSF.

As for what you should get, depends whether you want to look recent or go a bit more old skool. You could go PLCE, issue assault vest, Blackhawk plate carrier, just a belt with a pouch or two and a field jacket, various options.

I've never heard of that site before, but I've seen that vest on other retailers before and the place you linked to is just trying to rip people off, because that rig's made by condor:

http://www.cheapairsoftguns.co/products/Condor-Modular-Chest-Set.html

Definitely not gonna be used by UKSF.

Their based in Hereford, take from that what you will.

Used to drive past Solo all the time. They are right next to a roundabout and used to have a shop dummy dressed up in multicam wearing a plate carrier of some description sitting outside the shop on sunny days. Always looked more like an AS gear retailer to me! :P

Their based in Hereford, take from that what you will.

So are plenty of taxi drivers who were all SF at one point apparently, along with all the local TA.

The price for that condor rig is a total joke, and the way they've entirely neglected to mention the make then charged a RS level price is plain dishonest business practice.

Archived