Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will not regail you all with my weekend conquests, got told off for that last time :P.

However it was a good weekend, even if the weather wasn't amazing.

Also airsoft next Sunday, well as close an approxamation as people can get to airsoft up here ;).

'FireKnife'

Getting told we're running an awesome site and getting a small bonus for it. That made my day as my previous marshal jobs were pretty unrewarding.

Also, just over a month left until I'm sitting on the green fields of the War and Peace show! I just need to find a tent that will fit my camp bed!

Went airsofting yesterday with my SVD...

"Waits for universe to implode"

Was it that good then? You clearly need a woman ;).

Did I already say that someone managed to take the best photo of me in a good few years? Because it happened a week ago.

If they are that good then link / pics?

'FireKnife'

So you have an inverted version of the FireKnife disease, in which instead of owning multiple 1911's, you just own multiple sets of grips for one. :D

That is a bad disease to have :P. But you can't go wrong with sexy grips on a 1911, it is like taking a hot model (your pick) and wrapping her in a tight corset, nice undies and fishnets ;).

As for me, well I was busy taking clothes off a woman to play with my 1911s last night. That I will leave to this evening as the 1911A1 could do with a lube and wipe before this Sundays game.

'FireKnife'

Which reminds me, I have to buy thick sheet plastic and EVA foam. If I design it well enough, I might even craft the tsukamaki grips for my MEU from that (it'll have a more tech look, but that's okay).

Mike, I immediately hear Jessie Cox going "Unlimited Power!" when I see that pic, nice work.

Spent most of the day thinking about and writing up a character for something just to work my brain a bit.  Now I remember why some people said I should have gone into writing.

Finally got around to chucking that No Erection shirt on eBay. I hope there's a sucker who's going to buy it.

I will offer you £5 for it. Then I will take it, wrap a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey with it, light it on fire and throw it through the window of Donald Trumps office in Aberdeen. All the things I don't like damaged in one. ;)

Going to BnQ today and I don't know why, by I always like going there. Just hope I don't buy another torch.

It is a manly place isn't it. Buy a torch, you will find a place to use it.

'FireKnife'

I too enjoy a stroll around B&Q for no particular reason!

As for a torch, stick to heinnies, although I just had a great service from illuminationgear in the US.

Got one of these for £30 delivered, in less than a week :)

I will offer you £5 for it. Then I will take it, wrap a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey with it, light it on fire and throw it through the window of Donald Trumps office in Aberdeen. All the things I don't like damaged in one. ;)

Cough up six hundred bucks and beat all those teen girls to it. Otherwise beat it.

Cough up six hundred bucks and beat all those teen girls to it. Otherwise beat it.

But I will post pics of me doing the above. Must be better than the FB pics of girls that are too young to pose on FB wearing it.

'FireKnife'

I don't care. It's worth a lot of money to some idiots, so my aim is fleece those idiots for every last penny. Not to have some deadbeat punk film himself wiping his *albatross* with it and post it on Youtube. You can buy mass-produced autographed photos for that purpose.

But the genuine article is always much more fun ;).

Either way I am sure someone will buy it, they will be 45, called Jim, has a family and when his family is out puts it on and thinks about being there backstage with them. :P

'FireKnife'

Archived