amateurstuntman

Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

I recommend soup. Borscht is tasty, healthy and has few calories.

Since I started the ADF diet I've lost 8Kg, down to 108kg from 116kg since I started mid September. Unfortunately I let go during the two weeks of crimbo and new years, or it could have been 10 kilos... :(

In other news, bought me a KJW P229, one of their newer models with better finishing and an updated blowback chamber. Liking it a lot, but the barrel is 84mm long and no one makes a tightbore that long.

• Like 1

I just finished chicken tikka balti leftovers from last night.

Was alright, wish I'd have gone for something spicy though.

Since I started the ADF diet I've lost 8Kg, down to 108kg from 116kg since I started mid September. Unfortunately I let go during the two weeks of crimbo and new years, or it could have been 10 kilos... :(

In other news, bought me a KJW P229, one of their newer models with better finishing and an updated blowback chamber. Liking it a lot, but the barrel is 84mm long and no one makes a tightbore that long.

I'll take a look, cheers for the recommendation. :) I'm mainly sticking to chicken and vegetables on most days, it worked quite well for me last time so as long as I can put in some light exercise this time I should lose more weight.

It's even tastier with some fried pierogi (our local Christmas special), but then, it's kinda counterproductive if you're on a diet. ;)

I finally got some new scales! My old ones went mental due to the fact that they were crafted in the dark ages. Still, before they went a bit wobbly they said I was 23 stone before I started the diet. I'm now 21st 11lbs according to the new ones! I hope the downwards trend continues!

Thanks mate. :) Realistically I'm aiming for about 16 stone. Naturally I'm a big guy so I'm never going to be seriously skinny so I think that's probably realistic. If I can do better then I'll try. :)

I has nuva pistoooollll!!!!!!!

Anyway other than that I have managed to make a series of healthy meals that don't taste like eating gravel on toast and I feel a lot better since my change of diet :D.

For me it is now not so much the weight loss as I don't need to lose much but more about making the most of what I have and turning it into healthy stuff.

'FireKnife'

This arrived in the post today:-

And a lovely surprise it was too. Now to resist the temptation of opening it up.

Edited by Habakure

This arrived in the post today:-

And a lovely surprise it was too. Now to resist the temptation of opening it up.

That is all kinds of awesome but I agree with Stunt, do an opening video and post it for all the 'mint in box' nerds to see.

'FireKnife'

I opened it up before reading Stunts suggestion:-

When ever I attach a portrait picture, it always ends up as if it's landscape (when I attach a picture to a post in arnies). Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't (regardless of what angle I have my phone at).

Edit:- ignore the above, as it only looks wrong in the attachment view. Once you click on it, bang, portrait.

Edited by Habakure

I opened it up before reading Stunts suggestion:-

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

When ever I attach a portrait picture, it always ends up as if it's landscape (when I attach a picture to a post in arnies). Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't (regardless of what angle I have my phone at).

Edit:- ignore the above, as it only looks wrong in the attachment view. Once you click on it, bang, portrait.

Nope, landscape display after clicking for me unless I open it directly (not in a lightbox). The problem may be in forum software not interpreting the picture metadata correctly - I noticed that Tumblr does the same thing and unless I manually rotate the picture in a photo editing program, save it on a computer and upload from there, it'll be displayed as landscape.

Edited by Mike_West