Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So. Didn't manage to grab a 416 or M4 today.

But did get a decent deal on a SMG8 and spare mag as well as a cheap holdall/ruck combo (trying to remove a plate carrier from a rucksack is an ache I won't miss).

Yeah the SMG8 isn't an actual MP7 but I'll live with it. Especially when I remove those ugly iron sights for some actual MP7 sights.

well, i had a few pieces spare from building this.... ;)

...that I used to build this (okay, that was last Summer):

tumblr_njiu0fvgtO1rk7l7co5_1280.jpg

And now, I'm working on this:

tumblr_nlw5h3HWE91rk7l7co1_1280.jpg

And this:

tumblr_nlkwl2dVDp1rk7l7co1_1280.jpg

That backpack of mine is something to behold, though. Here's a video clip that shows that all those knobbles and switches are live:

http://seriously-mike.tumblr.com/post/94766260296/so-heres-a-full-display-of-blinkenlights-i-had

And the goggles will be lit up and connected to the pack as well.

...that I used to build this (okay, that was last Summer):

tumblr_njiu0fvgtO1rk7l7co5_1280.jpg

And now, I'm working on this:

tumblr_nlw5h3HWE91rk7l7co1_1280.jpg

And this:

tumblr_nlkwl2dVDp1rk7l7co1_1280.jpg

That backpack of mine is something to behold, though. Here's a video clip that shows that all those knobbles and switches are live:

http://seriously-mike.tumblr.com/post/94766260296/so-heres-a-full-display-of-blinkenlights-i-had

And the goggles will be lit up and connected to the pack as well.

i say, i do like those lenses.... :P;)

Emma stones version of Hook was amazing and I really want a deadpool costume to do a lady deadpool at a con. The new film costume looks epic compared to the old one piece lycra ones. Unfortunately i have only found the muscLe suit male ones in my googling.

I have the new costume hoody on the way but it's taken 6 months and I am still waiting.

As I left the army at the 11 year point, I've discovered that if I join the reserves you get a reenlistment bonus.  On top of that, after a bit of time served I'll get my half pension and the 10 grand handshake, effectively just for turning up!

Whooooo!

Darkchild

Depends on the manufacturer and quality of the internals.  Where is the gun?  If it is near I'll go round there and have a look "under the bonnet" if you like.

Remember that with any of the big heavy guns that they look cool but essentially work less well than a carbine sized AEG.

There are a lot of used examples about where people just can't be arsed carrying them any more.

My smiles today are because I have ordered my first ever carbon fibre bike frame:

KTM-Revelator-Sky_zpse5bdjdd8.png

Hnnnngggg

Archived