PP-19 BIZON

Banshee_Will

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I had a look at DenTrinity, who have one of these lovelies hanging in their window:

1) HK street price is about $310USD, so expect the webshop price to be in the $350USD range

2) It's an AK Ver 3 setup inside, though I didn't get to see the hop-up unit, I suspect it is probably an AK one.

3) Steeeeeeeel

4) Release is set for late Sept or early Oct.

I'm going to pester and see if I cannot get a review copy.

IMAG0626.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty costly for an ACM gun :(

I wouldn't really put it under that category.. I mean, Real Sword is technically an ACM, but you wouldn't call it that, from the images so far, this looks pretty solid, I'd happily pay $320 for a full steel aeg even with cream cheese internal as it's just a v3 box anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got one of these on order with a UK retailer, had to order mags from HK though since I can't seem to find any. Reading some of these words I'm feeling slightly worried as to whether the quality will be on Par with my LCT.

U-Tag, I am afraid you will be disappointed.

Finish isnt anywhere near as good as lct, its prob closer to older cyma AK's.

The front end is just a bent tin plate, and feels pretty awful.

The front stock catch is near impossible to use. Once the stock is locked, its nearly a two man job to get it off, locking it in isnt brilliant either.

Selector plate was wobbly out of the box.

It does look good, from a distance!

• 2 months later...

Sorry I didnt have a chance to shoot it, tbh I didnt want to!

I will speak to the chap who had it, see what he thought and report back.

You should have. It seems it shoots fantastically well, according to JAi's EpicAirsoftHD video.

Actually, reading your comments I'm pretty sure it's the same gun you and him handled.

I've ordered one. We'll see how well it shoots when it arrives, and I'll remember to report back ;)

Archived