KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was able to held their prototype last week. Best comfy submachine gun ever! Weight distribution is much better than my MP7. It's almost as easy to hold the Vector as picking up a coffee cup. I know that sounds weird lol. Can't wait for the actually firing prototype to come out. Was told by KWA that firing model should be available in Nov or Dec.

I very much doubt the claim from LWA to be correct. If they don't even have a firing model at this point, a December release is unlikely.

As for the recoil, yeah, disappointing. But hopefully it can be beefed up with after market mods. The KSC MP7 sold like hot cakes and that has practically no recoil and a decent hop.

I'm with BigAl on this one. Practically recoilless, not in use by any military, expensive, KWA hopup--it's sorely lacking in the "pros" column.

So the hell what? Niether are half the guns or gear available in the airsoft world.

IMO increaseing recoil just causes issues, seen many MP7s crack casings, bolts nozzles from adding that RA-Tech recoil enhancer.

They haven't figured out the hop as of a week or so ago so I doubt there's been much progress since then. So whilst they have ones that go bag with gas, no BBs are being fired.

You know the sample people saw around the country is the 1st prototype produce almost a year ago. How do you determine KWA haven't got a working one with the hop-up unit?!

i dont know about kwa taiwan, but kwa usa, which are heading this project, told me directly that they had no firing prototype yet and that they expect one in a month or 2.

I've fired the one with hop-up unit in already. In fact, I fired about 5 of them my last trip to Taiwan more than 3 weeks ago.

Archived