KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hazaa :D Mines being shipped out on the 19th with any luck at all ill be able to pick it up from Parcel Farce on the 22nd.

How odd it has been removed!!

i orderd mine from lwa for £330 i wish i would have gone to wgc now but oh well life goes on :) and they havent even got them in lwa yet (facepalm) he said january to me :''')

Pulled the trigger on ehobby. I have no *fruitcage* clue what I'm going to do for mags though... or the hot FPS.

The real steal was $260 on tokyo model company, but that went fast. Evike you can get for cheap too, with the 20 percent off, but any orders placed now won't be fufilled until a nebulous "january" date, and we all know how bad nebulous KWA dates can get.

If anybody sees the mags in stock be sure to let us know.

Pulled the trigger on ehobby. I have no *fruitcage* clue what I'm going to do for mags though... or the hot FPS.

The real steal was $260 on tokyo model company, but that went fast.

You did the right thing! You need to grab one quick as there is hardly any stock anywhere!! Don't leave it too late guys....

I havnt got a shipping update yet :(

update by martin (19 Dec 12)

So sorry , we still haven't got the KWA KRISS , it maybe delay to end of DEC .
We will keep to update your status when we get any news from KWA supplier .
Thank you .

Odd seeing as some retailers have it in stock, UNCompany, AirsoftGI, eHobbyAsia, Airsoft Global

Most retailers who were taking pre-orders are sold out including EHobby,

the new Airsoft Global ad seems to refer to pre-order only, not in stock.

I'd rather know in confidence that it's delayed a week or two with WGC than have to wait until the end of January.

My order with TMC was delayed too, as they said they had 50 units taken into Hong Kong customs !

I asked them had they any idea how long this delay would be, no idea came the answer !

For those of you who are interested in adding some sort of barrel extension/suppressor they do have a 16mm CW thread and have been confirmed to be compatible with my 16mm CW to 14mm CCW thread adapters and should also accept the 16mm CW carbon fibre suppressors since they are made to the same thread spec, if you're in the states and have one with an orange barrel tip then the thread will be a tighter fit but it will go on.

16mm CW to 14mm CCW Thread Adapter

16mm CW Carbon Fibre Suppressor

16mm CW Carbon Fibre Suppressor (Without any silencing foam)

For those located in the United States you can also buy the thread adapters from Airsoft Outlet NW who stock them.

Archived