KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

SV - Super Vector system. The new and funky recoil system.

Info not sure really everything! If you saw anything that could break or that looks weak?

I read somthing slightly interesting. TDI where the original company to create the Kriss SV with the Super Vector system (the new recoil system), now they have become Kriss and its named the Kriss Vector and the system is the KSVS.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how this looks on a certain poster for a manga (two tone, but as in, part black and part tan), now that did look good. Nothing wrong with two tone, so long as the colours, are not bright colours alla vcra, (when buying without a defence and of course, over the age of 18).

This does get me excited. Trouble is, dare to buy first (without any reviews), or be smart and wait a while.

kwa usa's prototype doesn't fire. they told me that to don't expect to be getting a firing prototype for a couple months. that doesn't bode well for the november/december release schedule.

i also want to point out that the muzzle of this prototype has a 16mm CW thread. they dont know or didnt tell me if the final version will remain 16mm CW (probably will) or if they will changer it to the far more popular 14mm CCW. but hopefully, if they keep the 16mm CW threads, they make muzzle devices and adapters to suit.

A European distributor, in a country which isn't a member of the EU, brilliant, just FF'ing brilliant.

I can understand the RS connection, but business wise, not a good choice.

In theory EU costumers pay import twice.

Or am I looking at this all the wrong way?

Just my 2p.

A European distributor, in a country which isn't a member of the EU, brilliant, just FF'ing brilliant.

I can understand the RS connection, but business wise, not a good choice.

In theory EU costumers pay import twice.

Or am I looking at this all the wrong way?

Just my 2p.

Switzerland is a member of the European free trade association and I am pretty sure import is free of tax. (I thiiiink the same stands for Turkey too who is not a member of the EU but also exports and imports free of tax...)

It has been like this for more than 10 years now.

• 4 weeks later...

The point of this for me was so I do what the cowboys used to do, carry a carbine and a pistol in the same chambering. So as they made the mags Glock .45 size and all airsoft Glocks are 9mm's thats the end of than. Will get a Roni or FPG instead. Would have been far simpler and better to have just used the existing Glock 9mm mags.

The existing Glock mags are entirely too small in width and thickness compared to the mags used in the KRISS. Using current mags would have been aesthetically inaccurate. And it's not like the KRISS mags won't sell crazy well anyway. For KWA, there's really no down side to doing this.

The point of this for me was so I do what the cowboys used to do, carry a carbine and a pistol in the same chambering. So as they made the mags Glock .45 size and all airsoft Glocks are 9mm's thats the end of than. Will get a Roni or FPG instead. Would have been far simpler and better to have just used the existing Glock 9mm mags.

Well if you want to be pedantic they are the same chambering, 6mm.

Archived