Tef

Videos Thread !

Sierra Tango - excellent vid. I'm curious what he's saying to that poor guy at 1:45 or so. Also curious what's up with that weird Dodgers hat, but that's another story. :)

@ Sierra Tango: what's the idea/thought behind shooting in every opening and/or room without knowing for sure if there is a tango (or even friendly) in there?

• Like 2

@ Sierra Tango: what's the idea/thought behind shooting in every opening and/or room without knowing for sure if there is a tango (or even friendly) in there?

Was thinking the same, doesn't seem very "milsim" to just spray your way into a room without knowing if there is targets friend or foe in there. Even if you know there isn't friendly in there, still doesn't seem milsim, which is what it looks like your going for.

Was thinking the same, doesn't seem very "milsim" to just spray your way into a room without knowing if there is targets friend or foe in there. Even if you know there isn't friendly in there, still doesn't seem milsim, which is what it looks like your going for.

Definition of Milsim please ;)

In this video you'll see our forest! We invited the As de Trèfle and a couple other players.

It's a Ketchup video but hasn't been translated in English yet, sorry 'bout that.

Airsoftly

Mack Bolan & The Zulu R-Soft Team (in French "R" is pronounced "air" ;))

Thanks Erka, we're on the west coast near Royan in Charente Maritime, about 1 hour from La Rochelle.

If you ever come down this way it'll be a pleasure to welcome you ;)

*best attempt at TF2 Spy voice* Gentlemen.....

I have a challenge for you the next time you are playing and have a few minutes of downtime. The challenge is how many magazines can you balance on your mates head.... Points if you can get video/photo evidence and bonus points if you can beat 5 mags.

If spetznazdave does this in his mankini then he will automatically win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgnH8vE22o&feature=share&list=UUolXfIMafcd6CZSEKm_kzFA

Edited by Jon L

*best attempt at TF2 Spy voice* Gentlemen.....

I have a challenge for you the next time you are playing and have a few minutes of downtime. The challenge is how many magazines can you balance on your mates head.... Points if you can get video/photo evidence and bonus points if you can beat 5 mags.

If spetznazdave does this in his mankini then he will automatically win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgnH8vE22o&feature=share&list=UUolXfIMafcd6CZSEKm_kzFA

Funny thing is, I read your whole post in the Spy's voice.

My promo film for Operation Sandstorm, which was a 36hour Milsim event held at STANTA FIBUA site by Tier 1 Military Simulations.

Promo film:

Basho

Nice music...good promo flick...dig it!

Edited by Mack Bolan