Tokyo Marui GBB Mp7! Here WE COME!

hawaiianjuggernaut

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got pics of that said metal box holding the internals?

Thanks!!!

Mine is in New York. Hopefully in my hands over the weekend so I have something to write about. :)

From what I read so.ewhere..inner barrel length is at 145mm...ksc/kwa barrel is at 160mm...tons of room to extend the barrel for higher fps. Not concerned about it. Its only a matter of time before nine ball releases appropriate tightbore barrels for the mp7. :)

Right I want one.

Is it wrong that I want to run a long inner barrel through to the end of a silencer and make this my CQB/night primary together with a OMFGNOEASYDAYWARFIGHTAZSEALZOR kit?

Any word of which, if any, of the current RIS kits will fit the TM?

RIS kit?

I have to go to work, so I'm afraid chrono results will have to wait.

The recoil on green is pretty damn good - I'd say on a par with a KJW or even a WE M4.

I've also thought about shoving a Gspec tightbore in there and hiding it with a silencer to make a GBBSMGDMR :D

Put a red dot sight or eotech on it, with a little laser with the long mags and I'm anyones.

And cry in dismay as they are destroyed by the recoil.

Does the angrygun silencer increase range or accuracy at all? Considering that the TM's barrel doesn't go to the tip, there is a gap between it and the silencer's innerbarrel, no? The only other problem is that I wouldn't be able to use green with the silencer attached, and it doesn't compensate for enough FPS loss when using 134a.

Archived