Tokyo Marui GBB Mp7! Here WE COME!

hawaiianjuggernaut

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spring buffer at the back plate...metal bolt carrier. I could see aluminum bolt carriers being made to improve performance...reduce recoil..and increase reliability with green gas....wow.

Wonder if the pin holes for the back plate will be reinforced. At the very least...I hope the plastic is thick around that area.

On question 1 I answer, no. On question 2 I answer, no. On question 3 I answer, probbably not. On question 4 I answer yes, it appears so.

Buy the TM NAUW (Anrold accent), check em out, if it's better, sell the KWA, if not, sell the TM, or keep both.

That's how I roll! :D

EDIT: Well actually, since you are in Spain where it is noticably warmer than in Scandinavia and northern Europe maybe you should wait to see how it holds up, unless you are willing to use it on 134a out of the box until upgrade parts are released.

Would not sell the Kwa one just yet as the tm has yet to prove itself ! Also the fact that there are no aftermarket spares or parts available yet if it does break on green gas . Let the initial guinea pigs buy the tm and trial run it for us . And once the hype dies down and prices . Then buy if it has proven itself !!!

It is a TM, it will be fine :P

But saying that if the KWA has had all the mods to make it fire strighter, put out lower FPS and get its load off in full and semi I would just say stick with it, I would say get the TM but for the time and money spent you may as well stick with what you have. ;)

'FireKnife'

Why does it need to be 300fps to be skirmishable?

It is a compact gun, designed to be used up close, comes in TM hop so has good accuracy, low FPS for up close, accurate and lasts. Ok the battery could be better but there isn't that much space to shove a lot in that front bit without a battery bag or some sort of box like a fake PEQ, which can look massive on it.

It is really the 'needs 300fps to be skirmishable' that gets me. Perhaps you missed the days of up to about 2006-7 when 300 was a rare sight, 328 was almost DMR territory and ost guns where TM AEGs backed up by TM,

KSC or WA pistols. We had 250-280 averages and got on fine. Maybe I am just getting old and 350fps is now the set standard and like a speed limit people see it as the speed to be achieved not a maximum :P.

Come on man. Why do you keep spreading that down right lie about TM guns when it isn't true. You should not tell people that... It's not cool. At least include the other side of the story if you promote TM guns on Green Gas.

I am confused, quite a lot. My comment of 'it is a TM it will be fine' means it is a TM, it will work out of the box, as in you shouldn't have fear of buying one. Nowhere did I say 'on Green' or 'in all weathers'?

'FireKnife'

I wish some one would bring out a decent aeg version if this gun that you haven't got to spend the same price as the gun to make it properly reliable and skirmish able at 300 fps ish

Lipo powered would be a start !

TM do make a decent electric version as far as I am concerned. I bought mine knowing it is low powered and has its own small batteries but to me it is bloody good fun, alright rate of fire and will accurately put rounds down range. For a CQB platform or for vehicle work I think it is ideal.

I am confused, quite a lot. My comment of 'it is a TM it will be fine' means it is a TM, it will work out of the box, as in you should have fear of buying one. Nowhere did I say 'on Green' or 'in all weathers'?

'FireKnife'

Considering in what context your post was made then it was certainly implied, perhaps it depends on ones text interpretation skill level how it is percieved. Just saying. If someone in post 1 sais A, and someone in post 2 sais B, I would assume the two had some sort of connection and/or referense to one another...

Also, what do you mean by the bold part ? It will work fine, but fear buying one ? :o

Indeed you are confused...

Considering in what context your post was made then it was certainly implied, perhaps it depends on ones text interpretation skill level how it is percieved. Just saying. If someone in post 1 sais A, and someone in post 2 sais B, I would assume the two had some sort of connection and/or referense to one another...

Also, what do you mean by the bold part ? It will work fine, but fear buying one ? :o

Indeed you are confused...

I take each post as it comes unless it features a direct quote from the one above. Maybe that is the issue, different perception of posts.

As for the other part, typo on my part, thank you for pointing it out and the issue has been corrected. ;)

'FireKnife'

It is kind of an unwirtten forum rule to not quote the post above if you reply in direct relation to it, ie. below it, or in other ways referense the post...

If you use the forum without relation to how and when posts are made then sorting in order would be pointless, but alas it is not. Am I the only one who finds the structure of chronological post sorting logical ?

The battery's on all the small tm pistols / machine pistols are pooh , and overpriced massively for what they are .! The run time on them is rubbish compared to a lipo sized equivalent . . I have a Cyma glock 18 I converted and it runs ok on lipo . Tried the same on a tm version and the box disintegrated pretty quickly . What makes me laugh is that a half the price clone outlasted the pistol it was cloned from !!!!

Archived