KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

And now on HPA! For those pesky, and very abundant, sub 20C days when nothing seems to work for more that 10 seconds with Green Gas.

Z-Parts from France, makes some plug and play adapters for KWA mags. It fits straight in the fill valve threads so you can go back to gas if you want. No point in doing irreparable damage to your very expensive mags.

It fits the, also french made, BalystiK quick detach.

Z-Parts

BalystiK

If my we g17 mag's work in sub 70*f temps with gg that vector should. Also propane!

;)

Edited by Alias1983
  • Like 1

I just today received 2 mags I bought from evilbay:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/262529271454?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They came in KWA boxes, and have orange warning stickers (on the mag itself) that appear identical to ones applied to KZ61 mags I've purchased elsewhere( and are definitely genuine KWA product).  They do NOT say KWA, .45 ACP, KRISS VECTOR or anything else for that matter, such as the one (definitely) genuine mag I have, or the Craft Apple Works mag I have.

Did KWA stop putting markings on the plastic housing of the mag?  Or have I been taken?

Thanks for the tip about Airsoft Atlanta ^^^

Did KWA stop putting markings on the plastic housing of the mag?  

When they lost the KRISS licence, KWA promissed to keep making mags for the existing Vectors out there, it would make sense for them to remove the markings beyond that point. Just my 0.02, take it with the apropriate amount of salt.

I have never seen a non branded kwa mag, just these.

http://www.evike.com/products/26977/

Even the Craft Apple Works mags, which are not particularly good, say .45 ACP on the plastic housing.  The new ones I just received say nothing at all. ?????

When they lost the KRISS licence, KWA promissed to keep making mags for the existing Vectors out there, it would make sense for them to remove the markings beyond that point. Just my 0.02, take it with the apropriate amount of salt.

That makes sense and could very well be the case.  Mags look to be of good quality and hold gas.  Haven't tested them yet though.

• 4 weeks later...

So after 4 years of very heavy use, probably close to 30k rounds through it now, maybe even more.

The hop rubber has failed! Nothing else lol, the rest is perfect.

Easy as pie to swap out, took less than 10 minutes. Fitted a Falcon Green and its slinging .30g Blasters 200ft.

So very happy.

Ill post some pics tomorrow of how swollen the original rubber is. Almost 25% larger than it should be!

On my phone, my spelling will suck

• 7 months later...

After 4 years probably at least 50k rounds I have had my first breakage! The nozzle snapped :(

Looks like some bb fragments got stuck below the hop unit and caused a hairline fracture. I went to strip it down for a full clean and it snapped in my hand!

Luckily Airsoft Global had ONE in stock so en route to me! Massive long shot I know but does anyone know where I can get the FE Copper CNC nozzle inards?