Airsoft players saves two dogs in tar.

STUNTMAN

THIS WAS STAGED!

I call BS because people who like guns are EVIL and would never do something selfless like rescuing puppies from drowning in tar because.....eh....ALL GUNS ARE EVIL and ehh...people who like guns are EVIL.

Oh *fruitcage* off Piers Morgan, why have you stolen the profile of a decent airsofter?

'FireKnife'

I swear! It was fireknife that threw the puppies in in the first place!

Cats maybe but puppies are one of the few things that can actually get a 'sqeee' out of me :P

Dogs are truly amazing pets and if treated well can't be beat, save them all!!!!!!

'FireKnife'

The problem is I see those dogs snouts covered in tar. That *suitcase* will stick to your mucous like a *badgeress*. if they swallowed or breathed enough of it, their respiratory system coould be so insulated by the tar, that they sufocated.

I asked the poster of the vid on youtube if they had any news about the dogs' health. Hope he responds soon.

The video description says they took them to a vet "to do something for the dogs, no matter how difficult".

For all of you who are interested on the end of this story, here you have the link to the facebook page of the NGO who's trying to give the dogs to someone who loves them

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4007073747315.130613.1595326575&type=3

Honest to god, tearing up here. Good job team Axios!

Archived