Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh, m9 samurai edge came yesturday, but typically i was bloody out, so ill be picking it up today then ill scan it in (no camara) and post, would do the same with my thompson but alas, it is to large to fit in my scanner :P.

well i went and picked up my biohazard, very happy with it slightly larger handgrip them my m92f but still fits my hand nicely.

Heres a pic, note it's scanned in so it's not the greatest but it is very high res so 56kers be warned even on adsl it's takes a while its about 10mb and jpg, and the hair and stuff is from the scanner

Biohazard

I then wanted to see how well it did fit the m92f, and they are perfect matches, so i took the slide off and put my m92f on and though it looked pretty sexy so scanned that in, and also put the stars slide on the m92f and looks good as well i thought.

Biohazard/m92f

hope you like it, cause i sure as hell do :D

slick the hair back and then take another photo man...it's all about the hair, *that* is what makes Wesker Wesker, and for the record, Wesker's M9 frame is much beefier then a simple slap together job...I have photos if someone wants of an actuall custom Wesker job if it is so desired

now question: RPD Beretta 9mm custom; what should I get engraved on the slide?

"Bite on this zombie scum." :P could you post some pics of that Wesker m9, i can't find any pics, also have you finished your RPD beretta custom? if so post some pics of that :D

cheers

edit: did find some pics but don't know if there the same ones, so could you post anyway please :)

"Bite on this zombie scum." :P could you post some pics of that Wesker m9, i can't find any pics, also have you finished your RPD beretta custom? if so post some pics of that :D

cheers

edit: did find some pics but don't know if there the same ones, so could you post anyway please :)

Wesker's gat

and no, it is'nt finished...just started a new job and will plan on finishing once I get some cash money

and on that note, here's the plan for the RPD Beretta:

HEAD 1950 re-enforced recoil rod

TN inner barrel of some kind

skelitonized hammer

upgraded hammer spring

150% recoil spring

Rosewood grips w/ RPD shield

[insert whatever here] engraved on the slide

to be quite honest, I might just keep the factory TM grips and have some type of metal RPD shield put on them to keep that standard cop handgun look...I dunno, what do you guys think? And I still need ideas for the engraving

aye that was the wesker i saw, thanks for that link tho explains how to do, even if it is in japanease :P . The RPD beretta sounds cool, i might have a go at making a few resident evil weapons, but gona wait to see if airsoft is banned first :( oh well i could alway emigrate to the US :P, plus i have to finish making my Leon the professional beretta first :P

aye that was the wesker i saw, thanks for that link tho explains how to do, even if it is in japanease :P . The RPD beretta sounds cool, i might have a go at making a few resident evil weapons, but gona wait to see if airsoft is banned first :( oh well i could alway emigrate to the US :P, plus i have to finish making my Leon the professional beretta first :P

You can send me all your guns if you want.

I will take another photo later possibly throw in a little more effort.

I want to make a Wesker M92. In the game I am 90% sure its just a silver grip though. I dont think it has a rail....

*ahem* Alice in Resident Evil Apocalypse had dual-weild .45's that I THINK were P14's, convict Billy Coen had a P14 with a kind of wood wrap-around houge [did I spell that right?] style grip [please note his P14 was chambered for 9mm, but obviously this was a farce by Capcom to prevent the player from having to carry two types of handgun ammo in Resident Evil 0] and Chris Redfeild carried a Glock 17 in Resident Evil Code Veronica

anyone know where I can find a really good handgun engraver for slides? And if one of you chaps would be kind enough to take me an extreme close up pic of the RPD STARS and KENDO logos on the slides of your STARS Beretta, i'd be in your debt, thanks in advance

Anyone know if there were any 1911's or Glocks's in either the games or movies? I have none of the games, but I'll watch the movies again tomorrow to see. If someone knows off the top of their head, then maybe I won't have to watch the whole movie(s)

in chronological order:

(0)Billy - uses a 1911 style pistol chambered for 9x19mm with an open top slide and wrap around wood grips

(0) the Magnum gun is a sort of perversion of a 1911 if you look at, it's strange...

(3) Nemisis drops parts to put together an Eagle 4.0 or something like that

(CV) Chris' main sidearm is a Glock 17 straightgrip without a rail, I use a newer style G17 with a rail and finger grooves, but, to me, it's close enough

(4) one of the magnums is a 1911, not a 1911A1, but a 1911. You can tell be the straight backstrap on the grip. I figure, a 1911A1 is close enough, so, my UHC counts.

The movies are chuck full of 1911 variants, and the spin off games are full of 1911's and austrian combut tupperware.

well i scanned in the slide from my samurai edge to show you what they look like as you asked, i like what you suggest having on yours....

slide.jpg

slide2.jpg

hope this helps, don't know if the kendo thing is on a different version.

Archived