Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, the word 'Real' is used sparingly i hope, cause all i'm seeing is drawings, nice find though, i'm not critizing you but i ran a search on the wonder that is google, and it came up with 3D render images for games by the looks of it and drawings, so i'm guessing it's either in the making or has is top secret, or just obsolete

Nope, it's a REAL launcher.

No longer in use, only had limited production run, and isn't in active use.

Where are you getting RPD pins?

Its an M3 Shorty I was playing 3 last night and using it until I got the M87.

haven't found a source for them, yet, but, I haven't found the Nakaya stock, either. I'm in hot water for this project

Anyway, I think it's a Mossberg M500SSB with wood furniture

does this

m3shot.jpg

look more like this

629-400x400.jpg

or this

1191-400x400.jpg?

The graphics from that RE game aren't cear enought to make any judgements besides it is in no way a Benelli, but it IS either a Remington M870 or a Mossberg M500. For copyright and graphic reasons, the actual gun gun it is depicting can't be verified. Firstly, if Capcom had the copyrights to whatever shotgun that Sg is based off of, they would have the name of the gun in the game. Secondly, the crappy graphics of that time do not allow the type of minute differences between the two shotguns. So my verdict: It is a combination of the Mossberg M500 and a Remington M870. Most likely a Mossberg because of the extended shell tube. Thats my gun fanatic verdict.

well I've look at fan sites and they seem to think its the m3s, what ever that is....

heres a pic

RE3%20Shotty.jpg

looking at it i would think thats its a m870 with wooden funiture and a pistol grip....

edit: just worked out the the m3s stands for m3 shorty :P god im thick sometimes.

Using the picture above for reference (i dont have the game with me), i have come to the conclusion that the pistol grip, fore grip, trigger guard and rear sight post are the same as the m3.

Although i agree that the reciever is slightly different i think the design of the shotgun was originated from the benelli m3 with a little artistic license :) .

tbh as someone pointed out, capcom wouldn't be able or willing to pay for all the licenses to have correct weapons in so it is probably a cross between several of the mention shotguns, but i could be wrong we can only speculate, unless we have a budding capcom designer who worked on RE 3.

well think we can rest assure that it's a m3 shorty then, case close.

and on another note WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just paid for my m9 samurai edge, which hopefully will be with me by the end of the week WOOYAY :D

I'll get some pics up once i have it their probably be using a scanner as my camaras rubbish, unless i can borrow my bros.

Edit: spelling

If it says what type of shotgun it is in the game, then why are we all trying to figure out what it is? As Adam Sandler," Once again some information that would have been useful YESTERDAY!!!!" Gotta love Big Daddy.

I dont know I said the game calls it an M3 Shorty along while ago but no one wanted to listen.

Archived