Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what the rocket launcher is called but its the standard rocket launcher that you got in resident evil 1, REmake, RE 2, RE3, and not sure about CV, Zero, but its definatly not in RE 4, you have the rpg-5 (think thats what it's called, well the one out of rambo :P )

aye thats the jobby, new it was rpg(insertnumber here),

i think the "quad barreled rocket launcher" in RE is made up by the mad inventing monkeys of capcom, but i could be wrong, gonna run a search and see what comes up.

edit: oh the rocket launcher isnt the same in RE2 as i said, its just a single barreled launcher with rocket box magazine thingy.

also just been wondering around on resident evil sites and found out on the pc version of RE1 the orginal, you got Mac 10s (yes thats 2) when beating the game as Jill, or a Minimi as chris, anyone else know this? as new to me, but sounds like a good reason to buy a minimi :P

RPG7 is the one in 4. It's what terrorist bitches use in the middle east.

F263FBD17C3848F197825A005EB2B8BA.jpg

and quite a lot of military units around the world :rolleyes:

this is why I hate it when people say that the AK47 is a "terrorist gun". It's not. It's a military gun still in use all over the place.

aye thats the jobby, new it was rpg(insertnumber here),

i think the "quad barreled rocket launcher" in RE is made up by the mad inventing monkeys of capcom, but i could be wrong, gonna run a search and see what comes up.

edit: oh the rocket launcher isnt the same in RE2 as i said, its just a single barreled launcher with rocket box magazine thingy.

also just been wondering around on resident evil sites and found out on the pc version of RE1 the orginal, you got Mac 10s (yes thats 2) when beating the game as Jill, or a Minimi as chris, anyone else know this? as new to me, but sounds like a good reason to buy a minimi :P

It's real:

http://www.inetres.com/gp/military/infantry/flame/M202.html

ok, the word 'Real' is used sparingly i hope, cause all i'm seeing is drawings, nice find though, i'm not critizing you but i ran a search on the wonder that is google, and it came up with 3D render images for games by the looks of it and drawings, so i'm guessing it's either in the making or has is top secret, or just obsolete

Why didn't I find this thread earlier. Hunk knows of my love of RE from another AS forum we're on together.

I've always wondered, when did the Barry Burton Samurai Edge come out? Cuase, I thought that that gun didn't exist before the GCN remake of the game.

STARS3.jpg

my M9 from Zero, Remake and Nemisis

reglock.jpg

My G17 from Code Veronica

colts.jpg

My 1911 from 4

MP5KPDW.jpg

My MP5K that I'm modding into an RPD MP5k gun withh a nakaya woodstock and RPD pins

from what i remember, the four-barreled rocket launcher is called a SALVO, which may or may not be an acronym. it was featured in alot of games of the RE1/ RE2 era, but now seems to be replaced with the RPG-7 in most games.

i really want to get friends together to do a RE/ Biohazzard game, but only a few of my friends play AS, none of them regularly, and not enough for a good ammount of zombies.

whats the regular shotgun from RE3?

ti's a M3 Shorty, I'm most positive of this fact. In fact, lemme check right now, I'll pop good ole' RE3 in the gamecube and check

hmmm... I've always faithfully believe is was an M3S, but, now it looks kind'a like an 870 sawn off with a wood pistol grip....

but, it still kind'a looks like an M3, so, I'm just gonna say it's an M3s with wood furniture

oh... I've gotten into a bad habit... I turned on my GCN and RE3 was already in it... and I left Jade Empire in my Xbox and Mario Tennis in my 64.... this is a bad path... gotta leave the systems empty....

it was a 2001 limited edition

the game came out in 2002, so, I'm guessing capcom and TM were in cahoots for that model. (The Barry Burton Model)

Archived