• TM EBBR
    • WE GBBR
    • VFC/UMAREX AEG
    • VFC UMAREX GBBR

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.airsoftworld.net/baton-gunsmith-sopmod-to-lipo-adaptor.html

and i thought CRW airsoft had some 416's in stock, you can "add to cart" but if that means they're in stock or that they would just take your cash and wait for stock i dont know, i'm tempted to get another adaptor myself just in case.  If my broke, got lost i'd be crying lol!

The tm 416 is an awesome gun no questions there, BUT if you play alot of woodland and other outdoor fields i would highly recommend you to try one out before purchase since the rather low fps. 

Most will mention the range and its true its awesome, but it really doesnt make up for the low fps if playing outdoor.

I had 3 TM recoils by now and they all kicked *albatross* with awesome features.

The VFC (wich i also had) has a better body, stock etc no doubt but the TM aint far behind.

Or the expensive hopped up and dressed up black ops Airsoft 416 is another option .

Lonex gearbox , hop , overbore piston, Lonex ( I think motor , high speed gearset , prom my tightbore , vfc externals with a few mods to handgrip to slim it down .

Have fired one and the trigger response is very very impressive as is the range . But the price they are asking is a bit exorbitant . But you do get a limited edition hand finished / tuned gun with a hard case .

The tm 416 is an awesome gun no questions there, BUT if you play alot of woodland and other outdoor fields i would highly recommend you to try one out before purchase since the rather low fps. 

Most will mention the range and its true its awesome, but it really doesnt make up for the low fps if playing outdoor.

I had 3 TM recoils by now and they all kicked *albatross* with awesome features.

The VFC (wich i also had) has a better body, stock etc no doubt but the TM aint far behind.

That is a fair point, I run mine completely stock (barring a tightbore barrel) and the low FPS is a factor in woodland games, flinging 0.25s at 250FPS it takes a while for them to reach their maximum range and matrix style bullet dodging is entirely possible!

That said, it's still the best AEG I've ever owned and I've never felt outgunned as a result of the lower than optimal FPS.

i wonder when the DEVGRU version will be released.

Mate, don't get the DEVGRU version - for your purposes you'll be facing a nightmare of sourcing the correct stock, and pistol grip that's on the regular version.

I'd rather hold out until the fanboys start buying the "DEVGRU" (read: sheeple) version and start selling their regular ones at a loss ;)

Yes the BBs do travel slower through the air than an asthmatic snail with a limp BUT I find I get kills at boarder line sniper ranges so for me that cancels out the low power/slow speed the gun puts out .

Exactly. 

I still think u should try them out one time first.

I actually felt outgunned and so did another guy i know who also had them.

The loud noise and the slow travel actually lets your component take cover if in a stealthy woodland scenario.

Not bashing on them, just a heads up! 

They are amazing and i miss mine

Or the expensive hopped up and dressed up black ops Airsoft 416 is another option . [...] Have fired one and the trigger response is very very impressive as is the range . But the price they are asking is a bit exorbitant .

I'd forgotten the BO. Like you say, very impressive performance at an absolutely obscene price. I've heard about reliability woes with the BOs as well, though I can't remember if that was the HK416s or the Kalashnikovs.

Yeah, the standard HK416 and the new A5 version. Or a HK416 10.5" upper on a M4A1 lower like the first ones in service BO is trying to replicate.

The BO 416 is none of those, just a generic M4 lower with a fantasy  "Delta" logo. No H&K markings in the upper either. Hell, even the selector text is lasered instead of engraved like a cheap D-Boys!

The 'Delta' logos are BO's own, if that helps; they don't have a license from Umarex, HK's IP licensors, so they obviously decided it wasn't worth the risk to engrave them properly. I'm not sure about the receiver; what would be the difference between the M4A1-lowered HK416s and the BO? Just the M4A1 markings? Or is there something more?

Yes, mainly the Colt M4A1 markings. I think the MK18 style buffer tube sling mount is wrong too.

I understand they can't have the license to both  H&K and Colt (imagine dealing with Umarex and Cybergun at the same time!), but then why bother doing a half-assed product? Or just a hightly tuned Umarex/VFC 416 DX ?

Archived