Youve got 18 months to live. What do you do?

bankz5152

Thinking about this after watching Breaking Bad, what would you do if you had 18months to live? Terminal cancer, no treatment options.

Aslo if your wondering im not dying...

Personally 2 trips to Vegas, 2 expeditions via Land Rover from London to Aswan, Egypt and another to Chernobyl, family trip to Michu Pichu and Venice. Trips to Cambodia, Goa, Japan back to Australia to see family.

Learning to fly a helicopter, shooting everything on my list and of course black jack and hookers! :P lol

Slightly dark but none the less interesting! You?

Josh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baz, so.. Basically like Breaking Bad? ;)

I think i'd buck the trend and spend 18 months giving money away to strangers or sorting out more of that Batkid stuff. But never tell anyone who is was until I was gone.

Maybe come out of hiding for the last 6 months and let everyone know I was a top bloke before getting on my unicorn and jetting off across the sea.

As the 'honest trailer' puts it: Seriously it is all white people talk about, watch it or you will be ostracized from your friends pretty soon.

Even people I know that are not big fans of US dramas give it the time of day.

Basically I will sum it up. The dad from Malcolm in the Middle has cancer and can't afford the payments so being a chemistry teacher starts making crystal meth to pay for US healthcare. Then he does it to help his family. Then he just thinks sod it and does it for the lolz. Popular due to the funny deaths and other random scenes that make-a-no-sense.

Either way I might, once I have moved, just do the above plan any way and spend my disposable income on some getting to more games. Need to play a decent game soon before I go insane.

'FireKnife'

Find the nearest warzone, buy an AK and get stuck in, because to hell with dieing in a bed of a wasting sickness.

That is something I plan to do instead of dying old. Though nowadays you can't be too careful with the kidnappers and torturers if they get you alive.

But then that is what grenades are for (unlike the US who use them for bungling up rescues).

'FireKnife'

chances are if you go " buy an AK and get stuck in" you will be on the same side as the kidnappers & torturers...

have fun on your jihad tho guys !

Yeah of course you will #clap# #clap# #clap# because anyone with an AK is 'evil'.

Anyway back to the 'Breaking Bad Hypothesis'.

'FireKnife'

I would care but I have too many real world problems to worry about at the moment.

Actually forgot to add, when I couldn't airsoft my kit would be passed on to a player that would see them put to good use. No point selling them if someone is decent enough to keep them and use them, that is what I would do at the same time as sorting out who gets my money.

'FireKnife'

Actually forgot to add, when I couldn't airsoft my kit would be passed on to a player that would see them put to good use. No point selling them if someone is decent enough to keep them and use them, that is what I would do at the same time as sorting out who gets my money.

'FireKnife'

Truly a real world problem

Like having 18 months to live....

No I am not that unlucky thankfully, just the usual fraud via the internet which is just causing me issues that I really shouldn't have to deal with but alas I do. Not enough to make me do anything too drastic :P.

'FireKnife'

Go postal ,you know its the only right thing to do...GOWAAAAN

No I am not that unlucky thankfully, just the usual fraud via the internet which is just causing me issues that I really shouldn't have to deal with but alas I do. Not enough to make me do anything too drastic :P.

'FireKnife'

Why wait until you are dying to visit Chernobyl?

P4222204.jpg

Dont worry man me and a few mates are planning a trip there 2015. How was your trip?

All the place I listed are all trips in the works that Ive always wanted to do, but 18 months to live id have to get it all done!

Archived