Realsword... Well well well what is this...

blablabla

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they're supposed to be designing a new type of gearbox, at least this seemed to be what was suggested a few years ago:

I'm surprised that a new type of gearbox hasn't really caught on. Sure, there's the ICS and PTW setups and recoil shock and all that, but for the most part, it's still the same gearbox that's been around since 1992. I mean, yeah, it works, but you'd think after 22 years we'd have a new and improved standard. I wish at least that slimmer ones would've become standard by now to allow for 1:1 external dimensions to real steel AR-15s (a la PTW).

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know who the main Real Sword reseller is in Hong Kong (I assume they do not have their own shop/commercial outlet).  Will be over there in a few weeks time and would love to investigate with my wallet left in the hotel safe.

Redwolf claim to be the Hong Kong reseller, but I'm not sure whether that's currently true. RealSword have a Hong Kong office, if you wish to purchase something you might do well to contact their HK office for advice.

If you're really nice you might be able to swing an invitation to the office, where they have some of the prototypes they show at IWA every year, like the GBB SVD, the QBU-88 and the AR15s

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived