• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

next on my list is a suppressor, any ideas which to get and will fit? :D

Dunno if the CA is exactly the same, but the Marui G3 and SG1 need their own individual adaptors - the regular G3 one doesn't work on an SG1 (as I found out to my cost - anyone acually want a G3 silencer adaptor for a coupla quid by any chance? :P:D ) so don't rely on that!

I imagine the deal is the same with CA, again probably requiring another unique adaptor.

ZeroOne airsoft have the one that fits the TM SG1 (which isn't all that common) if you ring them up they might be able to tell you if it fits a SAR Taktic :)

Dunno if the CA is exactly the same, but the Marui G3 and SG1 need their own individual adaptors - the regular G3 one doesn't work on an SG1 (as I found out to my cost - anyone acually want a G3 silencer adaptor for a coupla quid by any chance? :P:D ) so don't rely on that!

I imagine the deal is the same with CA, again probably requiring another unique adaptor.

ZeroOne airsoft have the one that fits the TM SG1 (which isn't all that common) if you ring them up they might be able to tell you if it fits a SAR Taktic :)

IIRC the SAR Taktik has a threaded outer barrel - the flash hider is on a 14mm screw, not like the TM SG1.

Thanks cvrfc1326 ^^

I have a question about my CA SAR taktik rifle II : can the cheek piece be removed ? I see no screws on the manual and I don't want to force...

It's stuck on with doublesided tape.

REALLY strong stuff.

Not really a G3 but related so.... MSG90

DSC00650.jpg

Sweet gun there! May I ask how you accomplished such a feat? I can see the G&G MSG-90 stock, but where did you find the outer barrel assembly, the foregrip, and the upper receiver? I'm especially interested in the upper receiver, since it has structural reinforcement in place of the sliding stock grooves found on G3s.

• 2 weeks later...