• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sexy... I'd like a plastic/pictogram lower and a carry handle on mine aswell, but I don't use it much anymore. My SVD and M3 are far funnier...

I agree on the principle of RIS being ugly, especially on "old" guns like G3s or FALs, but once I tried a gun with a vertical front grip, I knew I wanted one for my G3. I built it with the idea of something practical first, cosmetics came as a secondary priority.

Hehe, thanks for the good feedback guys, almost makes the CA G3 worth it :)

I got the carry handle second hand off these forums last year, checked all the usual places in HK and all the ones i checked are out of stock :( WGC have been out of stock since march last year iirc which is when i started looking for one which is a bit of a bugger as i want an extra one for another support weapon project ¬_¬

Speaking of using it with a sliding stock, if you intend to use it if you get hold of one i wouldn't bother, unless you have a full stock with battery in the balance of the gun would be well off and be a pita.

Now i just need to wait for the rest of the parts to arrive so i can finally finish that hunk of junk :)

• 2 weeks later...
You make me laugh back in december you were in the Knights Armament thread talking about how youve been converted to KA and now you wish you bought a SG1 instead of an m4... make your mind up :D

That is tough descion. But I've decided to go Noveske instead. But ya know :)

• 2 weeks later...