• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it has no removable front part. All you need is a dremel. :P

And nerves of steel, so you won't Fruitcage* the thing.

And yes thats an ICS MP5 laser. It is smaller than it looks because the rear is detachable. It's an extra cap to protect the batteries I think but once removed, its much slimmer.

Ah nice work, I'll probably leave the rail alone should I get round to buying a nitro! :P

Just to follow up on an old post, I managed to get my flash hider off, though I had to go to extremes. After a 72 hour soak in acetone failed, I grabbed my propane tank (you know, the gallon sized ones) and attached a torch bit onto it. Held it there for 4 minutes of constant heat. I then twisted it off with around 200 pounds of torque, and cleaned it all. My new dilemma, finding a suitable silencer.

-Sh0ty

It's a kit yes.

From Factory ammo.(probably no one knows them, hell I don't even know if they are

still in business.

And yes the kit is expensive. but doesn't fit nicely.

Apart from this and the electrical switch and some wires.

2312400x400rw1.jpg

There is nothing else. Modification of the gearbox must be done by yourself.

I custom fitted the NitroVo rail, and the ICS laser sight.

Since I only got one response last time I asked, does anyone know if an MC51 nitro rail will fit on an M41 FS?

It should....

When I do a wood conversion on a TM gun vs a CA gun the TM is a little bit "off". So it might take some persuasion to get it to fit right on the CA. Never done a Nitro rail so I have to reference point.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys riddle me this

G3 Magazines are 5 1/2 inches tall, 1 inch thick, and 3 inches deep. Wouldnt it make sense if you got a m60 molle pouche you could stuff a bunch of the g3 magazines in there. Im trying to think of a solution on a load bearing setup to where i can carry extra magazines besides the ones in my traditional molle pouches. This is so i wont have to retreat back to the Staging area on a enormous field, or wont have to carry a bottle around and take breaks to refill midcaps.

Im thinking a SAW molle pouche might work too because the boxes have to be bigger dimensionally than the bullets they hold, and if it was a little snug still that would be fine so that the mags arent bouncing around

Edited by Azulsky

Yeah i already have 2 twin double pouches. I wanted an option to carry more of them where they are just loaded and when i get a lull i can just pull those out to replenish the pouches on the front of my vest, and transfer my empty mags to that one so i can free up my dump pouch. They arent meant to be a high speed solution, just a load bearing option, and m60 pouches are like $20 at a army surplus store(at the most) and im hoping i can squeeze 5 maybe 6 into one of those instead of going out and buying the 40 dollar pouches that hold 4 mags, especially if the high speed aspect of them is going to be wasted. Either that or i wish there was some triple mag pouch for the g3 mags.

I saw these

http://www.ecamo.co.uk/product/viper-ak47-...de0c15837776c23

Does anyone have a ak47 triple that they can check that calim of 3 g3 mags per pouch?

Edited by Azulsky

I'd say take some mags go to the store and try the M60 pouch.

It would hurt nobody, right?

about those triple mag pouches, i think the do exist.

Thought I saw some at WGC.

Edited by NeoVeNoM

You could try this also. It's $55 but a friend of mine "thatguy" on these boards has two that hold his mags, bbs and misc stuff. It has mag pouches on the inside as well as MOLE webbing and its spacious.

I keep meaning to buy some, but I always forget. Maybe once I sell that G3 I might.

• 3 weeks later...