• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks so similar to a PSG-1 stock its almost exactly what I'm looking for. How much do they retail for mate?

:angry: That is the bad part. they are pretty pricey. about 255 usd.

Like i said that is the best i could find.

Cool thing is you get a RIS rail on the bottom of the stock for a monopod. <_<

Well looking again apparently they omitted the RIS rail on the G3 series. Sorry.

Edited by ferretkiller

Hehe if you want a real PSG1 stock they go for $800ish

Im liking that Norwegian G3, im both happy and sad they are replacing it with the 416

Yeah you have to shell out the big bucks for the g3 realsteel capable parts, but it might be worth it?

Hehe if you want a real PSG1 stock they go for $800ish

Im liking that Norwegian G3, im both happy and sad they are replacing it with the 416

Yeah you have to shell out the big bucks for the g3 realsteel capable parts, but it might be worth it?

I could not agree more. The G3 is a wonderful rifle. Precise, sturdy. In the Norwegian army we call the G3 indestructible. But it has a down side. It weights a lot! And the ammo weights even more. Especially if you have the Hk79 mounted under! Ive personally carried the G3 on quite a few patrols and you do get tired in youre arms, but especially in the shoulders(from the sling).

So the HK416 is a welcome sight, i personally like the G36 better, but hey, you cant get all in life. The G3 has served Norway in over 40 years, so its kinda sad to see it go.

Awww, liked the first one better.

Hehe, yeah I know it looks cluttered to hell, not sure if I'd actually skirmish with a bipod? Red dot is dead useful though :)

hey Wai Chan..

im likin your setup

..in my opinion, id use a different scope..

dunno wich one tho

somethin smaller and more low profile.

-SZ

Yeah, I was thinking of getting an L-shaped mount for the red dot, dunno? :P

ACOG might be nice but I think I'd need a different rail..?

how did an L-mount break a rail...? :S

ACOGs are expensive lol, I need to sell some of my guns!

I mounted the scope on the front portion of the rail because it didint fit on the middle portion..the weight of it eventually broke off the front. <_<

i dont know how but the rail snapped in the middle too...i think someone was messin with my gun there..

-SZ

You MADE that?  It looks absolutely stunning.  Care to share a how you did it?

-Sh0ty

Inasmuch as fitting the wood and such. I making another for a friend of mine, so I'll be sure to take pictures and post something. Its a lot of work and the details are fairly specific.