Prototype SIX12 Bullpup Airsoft Shotgun

wildething

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 3:24 AM, Katotaka said:

I assume actual usage would be very limited but duuuuuuuuuuuude that's sick

How so? You get everything an APS shell can do but no need to worry about ejection. Its pretty much the airsoft shotgun meta game. The bigger issue is that UK sites seem to be a bit cagey about APS shells - has anyone had issues skirmishing with them?

then you have an empty cylinder slightly larger then your fist, yes you can reload that thing with extra cylinders but imagine how you would carry them (both fresh and used ones), but yes still potentially more manageable then loose shells.

speaking of actual use I don't see much APS in games, if at all
most of my experience with APS shotties are from competitive practical shooting environment, the stuff they fire knock down blow away simulated clay pigeon made from metal plates, then bounce back and can be quite uncomfortable for spectators/shooters up range lol

14 hours ago, Katotaka said:

then you have an empty cylinder slightly larger then your fist, yes you can reload that thing with extra cylinders but imagine how you would carry them (both fresh and used ones), but yes still potentially more manageable then loose shells.

speaking of actual use I don't see much APS in games, if at all
most of my experience with APS shotties are from competitive practical shooting environment, the stuff they fire knock down blow away simulated clay pigeon made from metal plates, then bounce back and can be quite uncomfortable for spectators/shooters up range lol

I have an aa12 and a g36 so know all about awkward mags but that its mag fed at all is a huuuge advantage (not that feeding shells isnt sick) but that the shells aren't ejected isnt just huge, its massive! If six12 came out for RS or airsoft you'd have mag pouches very quickly indeed. My point is, if you wanted to skirmish an aps-based system six12 has to be number one. 

As for games - same here, never seen one used. I went to an ambush adventures hosted game last year where they said no APS, thats all I've heard on that.

• 4 months later...

Archived