SAS CRW kit

Diemaco

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great kit everyone. lets settle a mith here the 5.7x28mm round was disined by FNH to provide armor percing cabibility out to 300m (when fired from the P90) but will NOT penitrat out the other side to the target. at the same time providing signifagant kenetic energy to and unarmored target and still not over penitrat.

cheeres

A

And both the P90/MP7 were designed around the Cold War infantry combat principle of 'Wound 1 man, it takes 2 men to carry him and that only leaves 5 guns out of 8 shooting at you"...not a principle that works well when you want to put someone down who might or might not be using body armour, after all, an animal is most dangerous when its wounded.

On topic, loving the speedloaders in the pistol pouches 1st Shooter:P

great kit everyone. lets settle a mith here the 5.7x28mm round was disined by FNH to provide armor percing cabibility out to 300m (when fired from the P90) but will NOT penitrat out the other side to the target. at the same time providing signifagant kenetic energy to and unarmored target and still not over penitrat.

cheeres

A

I'd be more inclined to believe you if you could spell, and didn't sound like you were regurgitating an FN press release.

And both the P90/MP7 were designed around the Cold War infantry combat principle of 'Wound 1 man, it takes 2 men to carry him and that only leaves 5 guns out of 8 shooting at you"...not a principle that works well when you want to put someone down who might or might not be using body armour, after all, an animal is most dangerous when its wounded.

On topic, loving the speedloaders in the pistol pouches 1st Shooter:P

Hehe i ditched them once i got my 15round rs mags.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thread cleaned.

Nutek: If you're unwilling to look up information yourself, it's pretty rude to expect others to spend time out of their day helping you. Also, throwing a tantrum and insulting other members is a sure-fire way to get yourself banned from the forum rather quickly.

Please read the forum rules before you make another post.

To the other members, in future, rather than joining in and further disrupting the thread and making moderators work even harder, use the report button. Thanks to the single member that actually did this.

Archived