9/11 pilot's father comments on London Attacks

Phoenix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it bothers you more than it would bother most people in this country. I'm from London, and this isn't the first time in my life I've seen ripped apart buildings on the news, and I'm only in my 20's. I was talking to my nan about this yesterday, and she's seen the Luftwaffe blow up her neighbours, the IRA bomb our pubs and everything in-between.

And the way we deal with it in this country? Don't give the bastards the satisfaction. We get on with it, and they haven't changed a thing :)

When asked if he would allow a CNN crew to videotape another interview with him, el-Amir said he would give his permission -- for a price of $5,000.

That money, he said, would not be kept for himself, but would be donated to someone to carry out another terror attack.

El-Amir said that $5,000 was about how much it would cost to finance another attack in London.

Mr. Brick, say hello to Mr. Face...

yeah.

I remember my grand parents talking about the messed up times in their generation. The japs coming to invade and stuff - having to abandon their wealthy homes and leg it like that scene in the two towers rohan to that keep place (and I call myself a tolkien fan)

I'm just glad that so far I haven't had to put up with any sort of direct oppression.

And if I can make a change in today's world - it would start with these so called "extremist jihad groups"

But I will not comment until I have studied the islamic world - at least scratch the surface about what they really stand for, and how such extremist groups came to be.

yes, if you wonder, if I have lost friends and family or my own limb due to such actions, I would be a lot more upfront and straight forward.

But I've been fortunate. To me, taking such a violent stance will not improve our situation. It would suffice to say that, the big picture is drawn with a little more than anger and retaliatory actions.

if he lives in the US he's liable to be tried and convicted as a traitor to the US... and if he's in the UK i'd say the same thing...

i say death by implanted bomb in the gut

EDIT: bah he's in Egypt... hmm, anyone wanna pool some money get a M134 from that guy in the USA using steel .88g bb's and rip his head open?

well if you think about world conflicts, how many have involved muslims? (not just arabs though).

then again think how many have involved christians too. religious people should really not be allowed into any sort of position of power :P

if he lives in the US he's liable to be tried and convicted as a traitor to the US... and if he's in the UK i'd say the same thing...

i say death by implanted bomb in the gut

How about an underground train or bus?

:rolleyes: Are you completely retarded? Yeah, lets kill that ######, what a nob- I want to shoot him.

It's nothing to do with Islam; 'Muslim' is just a conveniant way of grouping some terrorists, because it is one thing that links them. It is about perverted logic and twisted views of the world. And it's as much our leaders fault as theirs :)

Well, before critizicing so much the extremist arabs for justifying violence, maybe we should think what to do with all the "christians" around here that justify violence and think it would be great to kill someone who thinks killing someone is great...

If you think this is about two opposing religions and not money and oil, think about how many times the UK has invaded only IRAQ (colony, got free in the 1940', invaded them again to impose the Sha like Iran, last time...) and how many civilians have died and what theyve done to us, not much in comparison.

If anyone plans to get upset, because the echo of the London bombings are still very near, dont do it, makes no sense with me, i used to take the train from Atocha(MADRID) to Torrejon for my summerjob, and here almost 200 were killed... and i dont get upset if someone says we should not be in Iraq...

A thing that may interest you: you know how much we criticize the US citizens for supporting a war without knowing anything about it, not showing the dead civilians, cheering on the marines by the reporter, not showing civilians if they are not going to praise the US, learning the Mass destruction weapons thing was a lie and not doing anything against the government... well, Spains base Plus Ultra was attacked and it is sure that many civilians that were demonstrating and attacking at the same time, both armed and disarmed, were killed by our troops and i am still looking for a nwespaper to inform about the people "we" killed.

nice reply chas.

Just want to say this...

We are just human, born into royalty or in a gutter. Criminal or hero. Regardless of colour or faith, we're all animals.

This is what we do to each other - because we have nothing better to do.

We're always the right ones. THEY are wrong. WE are right.

Humans are consumers, selfish survivalists willing to get "creative" just so they end up on top.

We are also addicts of hysteria and drama. Violence and hatred are always on the menu.

It seems we have reached the zenith of human civilisation. We have shifted all peace towards the developed worlds, famine and civil war towards the lesser. We have reached an equilibrium of heroism and villainy, from the bank robber and copper hero, to the terrorist groups and selfless civilians like (ex)frontline reporter Frank Gardener.

This is what we do best. And this is the best we can do. So let's enjoy it at least.

Just another serpent from the garden of eden, to me.

The english can be proud of themselves: so many skinheads, the BNP guys, and so far no major incidents... although that was supposed to happen in Spain, too and i dont believe it, as there were incidents even after 9/11...

What? He si seeing Ian stuart right now? No, just kidding, no death is funny, not even of the biggest pooholes, not this guy, not the father of the pilot... ill have to get the paper, was he assasinated?

now call me silly, BUT

after they have proof that that bloke is willing to fund terrorism, plus all the other praising of terrorism, is that not enough to arrest him ?

if i walked into a police station, and said "hi i've got 10 grand and im gonna give it to my mate so he can blow a train up", i would be in a cell instantly.

if what this egyptian dude said isnt enough to arrest him, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong.

Archived