My Toytec M134 Vulcan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fine collection and the Toytec is awesome looking. If you decide to turn your M134 into a ground weapon or something for the back of a pickup truck, I've converted one of my Toytecs (movie prop) into a tripod version with traverse and elevation mechanism. Here's a couple photos:

P5200006.jpg

MyUSNmini.jpg

There is a conversion that allows BB feeding through a much larger supply can than the stick magazine. PM me for details if interested. Again, what a collection you have!! :o

Hi. I am Jay, and I am currently living in South Korea. I started to collect Airsoft Since 1987. It's the first time that I post my photos in here, and I got some classic airsofts that you guys seems to be interested in.  :D

Hi! Glad to have someone from Korea posting with us! Since you started quite early, got any old gas airsofts?

Jesus Christ!

Stop me if you've heard this one:

Crazy4beat walks into a hotel...

He hands BakaBox all of his guns and he asks:

'Do you want these guns?'

Edited by BakaBox
That's a fine collection and the Toytec is awesome looking. If you decide to turn your M134 into a ground weapon or something for the back of a pickup truck, I've converted one of my Toytecs (movie prop) into a tripod version with traverse and elevation mechanism. Here's a couple photos:

P5200006.jpg

MyUSNmini.jpg

There is a conversion that allows BB feeding through a much larger supply can than the stick magazine. PM me for details if interested. Again, what a collection you have!!   :o

Hi. thank you for your nice photos. :D In fact, it's illegal to own any of a real gun or real gun's accessaries in Korea. Also, air soft gun is highly restricted by law.

1) Power regulation is limited to 0.2j

2) More than 30% of body color should be in orange or yellow.

Recently, the law is becoming more strict than before just like in the UK. :(

Edited by crazy4beat
I am accepting guns as gifts you know.... :rolleyes:

BUT

Idont see any  CA's on your list!!! :shocked:

Hi. It's really hard to buy CA Airsoft in Korea. The distributor in Korea has bad reputation, and the company really don't care about selling CA's product. :(

QUOTE(big dave @ Jul 24 2005, 02:50 AM)

THATS A SOLID STOCKED SPAS!!!!!! where did you get it!? i must know!

Hi. The Solid stock SPAS is from KTW, which is produced in Dongsan Model in Korea. I don't know the exact retail price in Japan, but in Korea, it's only about 25 USD. It's worth buying!

Edited by crazy4beat

:~#>';!£$"£@$"~%@£$^~£~@$£"~~@ <---every swear word in the english language.

would you be interested in adopting a british teenager?

1 question though....how do you manage to buy all of those?

Smegging bejesus that's a cool collection, I thought I had a few ;) but you have 3 times as many rifles as me: fair *fruitcage* play mate!!

I guess you've been collecting for a long time, and consistently too which is good to hear :) do you have a wall display for your handguns, shotguns, machinepistols etc?

It's alright, if we all gang up, we've got more guns than him. Maybe... :unsure:

:zorro:

and even if we dont, we will definately have more arms

also in response to the .2j limit, you would neet to play naked to fee your hits... hell i got hit square in the chunkies (when clothed) with a .4j af 2 inches and i dident even feel it.