Just a thank you...

rhino

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"than trhan naw that wont happen" WTF?

1t 4m t3h gr4mm3r p0l1c3!!!11one!six

But seriously, NOES!!!!! Rhino, why???

Doesn't anyone know what's happened to him??

Maybe he quit because airsoft is going to be effectively banned by the VCR bill......

I'm guessing he has his reasons but doesn't want/can't share them here.

Even if we mods knew ourselves, it simply wouldn't be cricket to divulge anything without his express permission, so I guess its just a case of applying the comedy stiff upper lips for a bit.

hmm, just realised the mods are a rapidly dwindling breed adrift on a sea of numpties...

bloody hell

*leaps behind upturned table, whips out the HarryCannon, and prepares for the Last Stand of the Mods...*

thank you Gene for point that out.

I think ;)

I'm sure some new mods will be selected soon- until then, its best behaviour time for you lot- as we're undermanned, I'd anticipate our responses to numptyishness to be a tad more brutal than usual- just a word to the wise :)

thank you Gene for point that out.

I think ;)

I'm sure some new mods will be selected soon- until then, its best behaviour time for you lot- as we're undermanned, I'd anticipate our responses to numptyishness to be a tad more brutal than usual- just a word to the wise :)

Thanks for the warning Harry.

~P

demon.b- no, we don't do that either :)

Think of arnies as a benevolent dictatorship where everyone lives in relative peace and tranquility, but that nonetheless will kick yo punk *albatross* if you step out of line, and you've just about got it.

I saw this thread and didn't look at who started it - I thought it was some numpty thanking us for making him buy an AK or something... :(

"Time to let Ol' Painless out of the bag!"

Looks like he's well and truly out of the bag now :(

rhino, mate, you will be missed.

I'm almost crying now.

Almost.

Goddamn.

:(

As a lasting tribute to you, in my own special way, I present you with a small picture of Jim Carrey emerging from a rhino's *albartroth*.

rhino2.jpg

Come back, please...

:wide-eyed:

Archived