Gud Ole Americans

f0xm4n

Hmm.

American tourists < possibly the most ignorant people EVER.

1) One told me I was wrong and that because I lived in Hong Kong I lived in Japan. (Say that in Hong Kong and you would recieve glares so severe, that if looks could kill, would have splattered you halfway up the wall and left a sizeable portion of your spleen empaled upon the ceiling fan.)

2) Another asked me if we have the internet in Hong Kong.

3) I was asked wether I was a communist, the basis of which was that Hong Kong was now part of China (poste 1997).

I love staying at hotels sometimes, as you just need to get into a conversation with an American Tourist to have fun.

Hmm...

1. Why are corporations moving to Shanghai instead of remaining in Hong Kong?

2. Why is the internet censored in Hong Kong?

3. Why did the best & the brightest left Hong Kong before 1997...

4. Why is an average hotel room larger than an apartment in Hong Kong?

5. If only smart folks remain in Hong Kong, then why is Hong Kong so reliant on China?

6. If Singapore can be a sovereign nation, why isn't Hong Kong?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm...

1.  Why are corporations moving to Shanghai instead of remaining in Hong Kong?

2.  Why is the internet censored in Hong Kong?

3.  Why did the best & the brightest left Hong Kong before 1997...

4.  Why is an average hotel room larger than an apartment in Hong Kong?

5.  If only smart folks remain in Hong Kong, then why is Hong Kong so reliant on China? 

6.  If Singapore can be a sovereign nation, why isn't Hong Kong?

1. HSBC < Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Corp. One of the largest banks in the world. Based in HK.

2. It isn't, numpty. Only in MAINLAND CHINA.

3. Why is it the best and brightest left the US senate completely?

4. Cos we are a small place, with little room for housing.

5. So because we have to rely on China for resources, that means we're not smart? America relies on the middle east for Oil. By your logic, AMerica = Stupid.

6. Cos Hong Kong Doesn't want to be. The Paperwork would be huge. Plus Hong Kong is tiny compared to Singapore.

5. So because we have to rely on China for resources, that means we're not smart? America relies on the middle east for Oil. By your logic, AMerica = Stupid.

6. Cos Hong Kong Doesn't want to be. The Paperwork would be huge. Plus Hong Kong is tiny compared to Singapore.

Singapore is 692.7 km2 of total area (682.7 km2 of land mass).

Hong Kong is 1092 km2 of total area (1042 km2 of land mass).

682.7 km2 < 1042 km2...

Who is the moron now??? Perhaps a severe lack-of-courage is the true answer to question #6...

Gather round folks, we have an answer to "why do the Americans get flamed so much?"

Oi, dickweed. Care to explain how "lack-of-courage" enters into the equation? And try to remember that by "courage," we don't mean carpet bombing and getting an erection when someone in camo says "Delta," "collateral damage," and "kick *albatross*."

:zorro:

Singapore is 692.7 km2 of total area (682.7 km2 of land mass).

Hong Kong is 1092 km2 of total area (1042 km2 of land mass).

682.7 km2 < 1042 km2...

Who is the moron now???  Perhaps a severe lack-of-courage is the true answer to question #6...

And people wonder why I put my flag as Japan instead of America... :mellow:

If someone from Hong Kong SAR said "it's too much paperwork to uphold Hong Kong's individuality by forming a independent nation...", then the fear of "paperwork" = "lack-of-courage"...

Both Singapore & Hong Kong were part of UK... Singapore is even smaller than Hong Kong.

Dropping aerial ordinances on ground targets is MORE fun than SEX!!! Thus the hard-on...

Dear Americans making the rest of us look bad with your ignorant statements,

*fruitcage* off.

Dear Brits ignorantly insisting that all Americans are the same, based on limited (or absolutely no) actual experience,

*fruitcage* off.

Get a life people. Americans are both ignorant and openminded. It depends on who you talk to. Brits are the same way. Can we stop this stupid "I'm going to act more immature than you are" ###### please?

It gets really old. You wonder why a lot of us don't like you? Well a quick study of this thread will explain. And fellow Americans, want a good idea of why the rest of the world seems to hate us? Well a quick study of this thread will explain.

Enough said. We're both ignorant, and making assumptions on limited information. And both of our countries make mistakes, but generally that is our politicians' faults, not our citizens'.

Aaron

Idiots rarely get the point, Aaron (if you'll permit me to call you so, expvideo is a little harder to type). I wonder how he'd take it if he was flamed on 4chan or the Something Awful forums...probably go crying to his mommy that the intarweb was mean to him. <_<

Idiots rarely get the point, Aaron (if you'll permit me to call you so, expvideo is a little harder to type).  I wonder how he'd take it if he was flamed on 4chan or the Something Awful forums...probably go crying to his mommy that the intarweb was mean to him. <_<

:rofl: well put! And yes, you can call me Aaron. expvideo seems to lack personality.

Aaron

Hmm...

1.  Why are corporations moving to Shanghai instead of remaining in Hong Kong?

2.  Why is the internet censored in Hong Kong?

3.  Why did the best & the brightest left Hong Kong before 1997...

4.  Why is an average hotel room larger than an apartment in Hong Kong?

5.  If only smart folks remain in Hong Kong, then why is Hong Kong so reliant on China? 

6.  If Singapore can be a sovereign nation, why isn't Hong Kong?

Yes indeed.

We should all take a look at showcase american cities like New York, Los Angeles and Detroit.

Now THAT is what you call quality of living.

-ve rep on its way.

Internet personality passing out negative reputations like candy...  Nice!!!

Internet personality passing out bad information about Americans that makes them look ignorant and sadistic. Thus helping to keep the status quo of the world hating us. Nice!!! *fruitcage*-head

Archived