Gud Ole Americans

f0xm4n

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm:

COBRA is the joint meeting of the secretary of state security and also the main party, its held in a bunker underneath parliment.

As for the terrorist squirrel i say shoot them (yes you can shoot them with an air rifle it is perfectly legal) *loads air rifle* right who wants squirrel meat tonight ? anyone squirrel meat no .. oh well more for me ^_^

Americans are gonna hate me for this post, but some of them asked wether we have car, computers or swimmingpools in Spain, so i dont care.

Do you have a computer?

Sorry, I couldn't help my self. Ya, our educational system sucks. Most of us know it. Hell, Jay Lenno does a weekly bit where he goes out and video tapes people being asked questions any of us here could answer in our sleep, but these people are like the ones Chas refers to. The don't know who the President is, they think Tony Blair is an actor in hollywood and half of them can't even read. For another good laugh at morons check out "Street Smarts", it's an entire game show about guessing which of 3 people interviewed is the dumbest!

thats the yanks for you, i dont wanna sound offencive but from my experince most are big headed and thick.

You're right - the majority of America are f'ing idiots. I Am an American, and I say this. To prove my point - why couldnt HALF of America come out and vote last year? (Not saying for who - but in general.)

have you ever been to the deep south???

Thats the Stars and Bars my friend - not the Stars and Stripes. Goes along with Git-r-Done too.

As for the whole thread - this is rediclous. I mean, seriously just rediclous, why would ANYONE -EVER- do that? Thats not patriot, thats being an IDIOT... with way too much free time.

You're right - the majority of America are f'ing idiots. I Am an American, and I say this. To prove my point - why couldnt HALF of America come out and vote last year? (Not saying for who - but in general.)

I agree.

Edit: sry, i'm a bit to stupid to get the quotes to work. <_<

Just click "Reply" on the post you want to quote and it automatically includes teh codes you need. If you want to quote many people, use the "quote" button to 'tag' the ones to quote, then press "AddReply" and the quotes are automatically added.

Hope that helps ;)

Am I the only one who finds it totally obvious that this page is satire? Take a look at the Bush office, or the Michael Jackson bedroom, it's clear that this person is making fun of the braindead morons who tend to have similar sites.

No, this person is sad and serious.

And it hurts. :(

You're right - the majority of America are f'ing idiots. I Am an American, and I say this. To prove my point - why couldnt HALF of America come out and vote last year?

LOL :) at last two americans that agree, you are obviousely very inteligent and should be looked upon as gods in the US :)

CNN News Flash:

According to unspecified State Department source, a number of Grey Squirrels currently on the FBI Terrorism Watch-list have evaded surveillance.

Raids on known Grey Squirrel hide-outs in New York City have uncovered detail plans of the Chunnel and Big Ben. Manuals on Acorn-Toxin weapons & Red Squirrel disguises were also seized during the FBI operations.

FBI Director declined to comment.

Please stayed tuned for the most up-to-date news on CNN...

:D:D<_<

I dunno... I'm sure I can see a little smile on his face :)

He wants to go faster :P

ROFLLMAO. I swear that is the funniest thing ive seen in a while. You get a +1 rep

BTW, I'm going to take a wild guess, and say that the squirrel would've rather been killed in that tree falling than what hes doing now.

I do admire his mad expert marksman rating though...

Archived