• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "Oh *beep* the landlady's coming round today and she doesn't know about my hobby", that'd probably run it even deeper into the negatives. Because i'm actually in that situation... Thank god for drawers :D

A few of the people on my team are in a student house hold and have the same problem. Down side is, they've practically got an armoury round there. Very hard to hide, especially the G&G M14 cos it's huge.

Well, she's been and gone, so whew. Had my P226 in my croosdraw vest in the cupboard, which was in front of the boxes for my G36C and UTG shottie. The carbine and the shottie were behind the door, which i kept open, and i wrapped my M190 in my Viper drop-leg holster and put that in a drawer. Close the cupboard doors, and hey presto, no more airsoft. Cept my helmet and goggles, i just left them on the side. Figured she'd think, "Students, huh, random", and it worked. Not a word. Now all i gotta do is work out how to pay the rent and get my M190 fixed at the same time... :(