your first posts

screamin_weasel

i was just looking over at my first posts (or at least as far as they go back), and it made me chuckle to see what i was writing.

anybody else occasionally look at their very first posts (works better for 'veteran' members, obviously).

one for R22 (or somebody in the know)- does the record of your posts go back to the first one for everybdoy, or do some get cut off and deleted after a certain time ?

post your very earliest post here, to see what everybody said.

hello. i have taken this opportunity to change my name. i used to be oasis_rule13

ahh, so polite and proper.............

first post sorta sucked:

Waited about 2 or 3 months from the time I first handled an AEG to the time I bought my P90 and then bought my G3 2 months after that. Now I'm getting an Ak47...

I think 2nd post was better:

Oh man apparently Marui isn't releasing an m14, which isnt made in an AEG form except by Airsoftclub. How funny is that?! This thread is pointless, repetitive and just plain retarded. We all know how Marui makes repeats of their guns, but believe it or not Marui isn't a multibillion dollar business. AEG prices would rise through the roof if they tried to make every single little gun born into existance.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p=614entry614

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...findpost&p=1053

Respectively.

It's been said before, and I'll say it again: Play in what works for you.

I probably carry more guns into the field than is good for me (G36c, mp5k, glock 23f and mk23 socom). I occasionally get mocked for it. But it wasn't me that got caught with no full magazines during a base defence last week, either. ;)

I'm not the fittest or agile of people, so I compensate by having more tactical options in-game. The same goes for camo. It's a mismatch of DPM fatigues and a black or flectarn SAAV. It keeps me out of sight and thus makes it less likely I'll get my fat *albatross* peppered with BB's.

No, you don't have to play dress up. You may find it helps avoid "STFU noob" assumptions that you may get if you show up not in gear, but that's only from a minority of players. Go, play, and don't worry about it. See if Camo would help or hinder your style of play. Then make a decision on that basis.

I got a rep point for that as well..... :D

How are you finding your first thread? I can only see back as far as last November...

Cheers.

I think the new forum went online last September.

I just did a search on m733 thread started by me. :P And it was two days after I signed up in the new forum... I wonder what happened in those two days...there might have been an eariler post by me, but can't remember. :huh:

Hello,

Am new to the site but have been Airsofting for a fair few years. Took a short break 5 years ago but feel I'm ready to return to the sport now. Just waiting for my new "toys" to arrive, in the form of an MP5K, PSG1, Glock 18C and my disco gun the ever popular PPK.

Are there any big events coming up?

Huh, and I never neg repped you. Well, easily remedied. ;)

:zorro:

yeah, that was the NICE sladge :P

your post made me laugh and think, how cool, crandall13's made me cry :(

hmm, disco gun, thats the SAS term for a compact pistol worn with civvy clothing for emergencies, right?

Rocky

There's some classic Sledge posts in there:

Or did Banzai mean you don't get IT out much, implying that Elrey isn't a flasher? Which is a good thing, because the last thing we need is someone running around the forums exposing their genitals. Some of the posts are shocking enough ;) .

Not yet. Ocelot wants you...

*Shomclone is fastened to the torture machine from MGS1*

Ocelot: Press the circle button repeatedly to regain your strength. Any time the pain gets too much, press the Select button to give up. If you do, the girl is mine. And don't use autofire, or I'll know.

Shomclone: What?

*Machine starts up*

Shomclone: NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

*Outside*

Banzai: What's that?

Sledge: Ocelot's torturing someone.

Banzai: Oh.

I crack me up sometimes.

:zorro:

Archived