Krazy L

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many of you:

will play in the rain? :ph34r:

Try to hide in natural foliage?

Capture at least one person a day.

Sit by a window with no mag or gas or battery in your gun (but a barrel plug) and snipe dogs or cats as they walk by? :assassin:

can Throw a soda can in the air and can hit it (after drawing your pistol from holster) 5 times?

or have had a 150+ yard kill/tag?

I have done all of these. what else can you guys think of.

i'll play in the rain, i always hide in natural foliage.

i kill 'em all

i follow my cat around with a pistol and tekll him to freeze sometimes, then he meows and rubbs his head on my leg...

i haven't tried the can thing yet

haven't had a chance to engage at that distance yet...

getting shot by a rifle from 1 metre away, in just a shirt

having duel desert eagles

having a supercat, thats invincible (hes not even three and hes been hit by a car 3 times, poor thing :( )

getting your parent who doesn't like guns at all, to fire a gbb... (mum in my case)

What do you mean, "hardcore"? There is only one "Hardcore", and she ain't posted yet.

If you mean "am I daft enough to sit in a bush, in the rain, waiting for someone to shoot" then the answer is "yes, I'm that daft (but only under skirmish conditions)". I don't conduct mock executions on animals, and I've never tried shooting a can suffering from gravity. I tend not to capture people on a daily basis, as they often get upset. Especially in Sainsbury's.

However, I'm so hardcore I've posted in this thread and on UKAN at the same time.

I <3 lightening. meh, I've heard of the flying circus, love Monty Pythong, holy grail, but i dont understand what that has to do with a thing with a mouth+"kthxstf"

Oviously beyond you 1 dimensional gin and tonic toast mind.

And what the hell is pythong.

I have the flying circus box-set, So i've been roflmao-ing for weeks and taking screen captures for teh suxxor funnies.

that will be all.

Oviously beyond you 1 dimensional gin and tonic toast mind.

And what the hell is pythong.

I have the flying circus box-set, So i've been roflmao-ing for weeks and taking screen captures for teh suxxor funnies.

that will be all.

Young american children will never understand the subtle humour of Python, they have been brought up on a diet of 'comedys' such as 'Joey' and trash like that. Surreal humour falls below their level.

Archived