Awaiting my test results

x239

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: yeh, post it up ;)

also i would be really ###### off if that happend to me, frikkin journalists <_<

The last photo a journalist took of me was when I was shaking hands with the lead singer of the Fun Lovin' Criminals. They played a gig at my high school when I was 15.

The last photo a journalist took of me was when I was shaking hands with the lead singer of the Fun Lovin' Criminals. They played a gig at my high school when I was 15.

last time one took a pic of me was :unsure: hmm, never :D

It seems like my little sist has got all 11 jammy sod <_<

GCSE's :unsure: i didn't think she was that old :unsure:

How come you take 11 subjects at GCSE? In Scotland, we do Standard Grades but only 7 of them, or 8 if your school feels like pushing it. You do two or three other subjects as well but they're called modules, you don't actually get a grade in them as they're just pass/fail courses to take up room on your timetable more than anything :)

photo person tried asked for a statemeant i sed "no no no no no no...yesh...i did rubbish cuase my teachers all hate me my dog died my cat flew away and the horse leapt out of a window..nothing is going right for me...will youo be my freind?? here is my number *tries to write it down* "no its ok youngman" she promptly left i dunno why :P

OWNED!...*dont really like journalists*

OWNED!...*dont really like journalists*

does anyone :unsure:

I had mine taken for use in tomorrow's local Chronicle paper too.

Woo yay.

And no scans for you.

No.

Wow, big deal, that will be read by what :unsure: 4 people :P it is wales afterall :rolleyes:

How come you take 11 subjects at GCSE? In Scotland, we do Standard Grades but only 7 of them, or 8 if your school feels like pushing it. You do two or three other subjects as well but they're called modules, you don't actually get a grade in them as they're just pass/fail courses to take up room on your timetable more than anything :)

We still do Modules, they're proper exams, and they contribute to your final grade, like coursework.

The reason why some people have extra grades is because: Some people chose to take RE and short course ICT. (each count for 1/2 a GCSE, take both you get 1 GCSE, which is messed up because how do RE & ICT make a whole GCSE grade?!?!)

Also there are 3 Sciences, single double and triple. Single = 1 GCSE, double = 2, triple = 3.

Just as an after thought, how did people celebrate?

We still do Modules, they're proper exams, and they contribute to your final grade, like coursework.

:angry: i *fruitcage* hate coursework, my grades would have been higher if i didn't have to do it :angry:

Just as an after thought, how did people celebrate?

I didn't, was i meant to :unsure:

Course work was great. I remember the nights before deadlines. Also my awesome excuses, i was the excuse master!

However we did it the communist way.

All i'm saying is sharing is good.

Celebrate, hell yea, any chance to get wasted!

Archived