Awaiting my test results

x239

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno what yall worried about, GCSE's are a walk in the park, they are very easy.

I got a good spread of results on my gcse's last year, 2 A*'s, 7 A's, 1 B. I am notorious among the teachers for being lazy, unmotivated, and uncaring about education...

You cant do anything about your grades now, so why worry? The time for worrying was a few months back when you were stood outside the exam room's door.

Best thing to do is chillax and have a beer, but as you are all underage, have a dr. pepper or some of that ###### instead :P

I start mine when i go back in september. I consider myself quite intelligent so i should be all right. Telecommunications, IT or Computer Game Designing for me.

Good luck all. :pirate:

I find it funny the way everybody seems to sound posh when talking about education and the like.

Dream on.

Just to be on the safe side, practice saying "Would you like fries with that?" as well.

Is this test like the SAT?

In the UK kids take exams in a whole bunch of specific topics and get qualifications in each one.

If you wanted to be a scientist then you'd need to get qualifications in stuff like physics, maths, chemistry etc.

AFAIK, the USA just totals uk the students grades and they get a diploma to say they've graduated high-school.

In the UK if a kid wants to go to college or university and study science then they'd need to get good grades as above.

I'm not sure what defines what a student does at college in the USA.

Do you just send your SAT results to a college and then, if you get in, pick what subjects you want to do or what?

okay got mine at 9:00am this morning....

got moslty D's and such but no U's or anything below an G (systems control)

on the whole not to botherd by them thought they would be much more worse than that, means i can join the army so i am not to worried TBH.

cheers all,

Got my results, 5 B's and 6 C's! I'm very pleased!

One thing that does annoy me is the fact that critics are moaning about how easy the tests are already... i wished they'd let us bask in our glory for a bit and then tell us how easy they have become tomorrow!

Anyway, i'm very happy!

Cheers!

ARRRGGGHHHH

HAHAHA, i'm over the moon!!!!

ARG. If you failed just re-take them in collage.

Now time for me to be happy!!1

I got:

A A In Science (predicted a B )

B in Maths (predicted a B )

C In English (predeicted a D)

C in Food tech (prediected E-D)

C In Geography (predeicted a D)

D In German (predeiced an E)

D In Business studies (Predeicted an F!!)

D In English Lit (predicted a D)

Not the best results ever, but i couldn't careless!

I Nailed them :D

I got what i needed and more than i wanted.

I had to sit down when i got my results.

Sorry if i sound big heaed, but i'm soo shocked!

LOL @ my business studies, teacher wouldn't even mark my course work (untill i complained) And i fell asleep in the Exam... i really think it's wrong.

One thing that does annoy me is the fact that critics are moaning about how easy the tests are already...

maths hasn't got easyer ;) infact its a hell of a lot harder now than it was befor <_<

PS : i havn't gone to pick my results up yet because i'm trying to get my P226 working again <_<

I just think Maths is far too hard- why do they include crazy graph things in an exam which everyone has to take :|

Indeed, i've done every intermediate and higher maths paper since 1996 and they are a lot harder now <_<

Glad to see you have your priorities right!  ;)

Cheers.

Yup, kind of ###### off about it, the trigger shear spring isn't strong enough any more :( i've had that gun for 5 years

Geography A*

Maths A

Spanish A

Stats A

ICT A

Science AA

English BB

Pe B

Re B

One bloody mark off an A in Re and i dont know who the hell i got a B in PE! A* in the mock for the written exam, practical must of been bab. Please i got a pass in english.

Matt

I just think Maths is far too hard

maths hasn't got easyer  infact its a hell of a lot harder now than it was befor

Employers moan that young people can't do basic numerical tasks, yet the curriculum teaches us the most complex algebra that most of us will never use...

To solve this problem we should be taught how to do basic maths well, not how to solve simultaneous equations.

Rant over about maths! Grrrr!

cheers!

Good luck to all! I personally got mine just now, bricking it but here goes...

Science Double Award: 2 A*'s

Science Single Award (Chemistry): A

Science Single Award (Biology): A

Science Single Award (Physics): A

English Language: A

English Literature: A

German: A

History: A

Drama: A

ICT Double Award: 2 B's

Mathematics: B

That's 2 A*'s, 8 A's and 3 B's in total. Good luck to all others!!! :D

NOW PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Archived