Awaiting my test results

x239

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate results day. However, i wasnt present for 2 of them, so the postie method releaves stress i think.

Anyhoo....time to grow up, get a job and become a proper adult....well, from the 1st september, when my student card runs out.

I had a BBQ in the rain at 10 o clock at night in the middle of the local cricket pitch. What was funnier was the tent we pitched there- infront of the groundkeepers :D

And yeah i'll post up the picture if it makes the paper. It should be in the Hinckley Times on thursday so il scan it in then. I was wearing my best Scarface t shirt with M203 on the front :P Just proves that knowledge is dangerous!

Would of posted mine earlier, but well yesturday after getting them, it was just a big p*ss up back at my house until this morning so I was somewhat pre-occupied:

Maths: A

English: B

English Lit: B

Media Studies: A

IT: B

Business Studies: A* (First person to get one in the school's history)

Science: A*, A*

German: B

Systems & Control: A

RE: A

So not bad considering I did very little revision, should of done alot more than about an hour a day on average.

Cheers

Adam

Trip to Russia with the school in sixth form. I want MONEY to pimp my xc mtb (not my gun!) but that trip is expensive AS. So, meh.

edit:

Rizzo, dude. You make us look bad on the internet. I FIRST went into town with my friends then I went home THEN I played BF2. Then we BOTH went out to a house party.

Why oh why did you choose to mention computer gaemz!!

Archived