Pictures of your Weapon

i dont know how to quote so:

"Boxmags and ROF are not king, tactics are. Don't lower yourself to what I more or less call cheating, by buying a gigantic box mag and giving the gun the ability to shoot 1500rpm."

I said i put the boxmag on for show, and that i like the vn mag better because of the weight factor. Im not trying to argue over the realism or whatever. It may be ugly but to each his own. as for the socal and not being for realism, not everyone has the money to afford all of the realism parts and gear. I certainly do not. I like to play using tactics and not spraying and praying. For my sniper rifle (sr 15) i only have one mag, that vn mag. Most of the players in socal are under 18, which means they do not have a lot of money. I myself and 15, and i have 2 guns, and a cheap jungletoy od green vest.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Boxmags and ROF are not king, tactics are. Don't lower yourself to what I more or less call cheating, by buying a gigantic box mag and giving the gun the ability to shoot 1500rpm."

I said i put the boxmag on for show, and that i like the vn mag better because of the weight factor. Im not trying to argue over the realism or whatever. It may be ugly but to each his own. as for the socal and not being for realism, not everyone has the money to afford all of the realism parts and gear. I certainly do not. But i have seen plenty of airsoft veterans with $$$ thousands of dollarsworth fo gear, get hit and act as if they were never hit and because there older then everyone and have nicer guns they are above everyone. I like to play using tactics and not spraying and praying. For my sniper rifle (sr 15) i only have one mag, that vn mag. Most of the players in socal are under 18, which means they do not have a lot of money. I myself am 15, and i have 2 guns, and a cheap jungletoy od green vest.

*oops, meant to edit this and i accidentally hit reply*

Edited by ziggystardust

To the fella that said it looked like john clarks weapon from clear and present danger.  The only thing the two weapons have in common is the fact that they're short. 

No actually its pretty similar from what I remember, I'm trying desperately to find a picture but Ill try to explain: they both had their stocks taken off, they both have a modified grip, they both use a 20mm rail (although the one in the movie is much shorter as it doesn't belong to a g36c), and they both had a solid cylindrical foregrip, although the one in the movie had a crisscrossing pattern for better grip. All in all its pretty similar, but thats just my opinion. Still looking for a picture though. <_<

Edit*

Ok, yeah what Ryan is caring in that movie is actually a lot closer to the Rocky Mountain Arms Patriot which does look a bit different than ziggystardust's unique creation. Very interesting.....

Edited by HeuteGegangen

Hey, Thanks Firefox. Its an alright gun, averages @ 397FPS w/.20g BB's & DOESNT MISS ITS TARGET. Lets just wait and see how long it takes till I make an *albatross* of myself. Oh wait. Look in the Gallery, Already did hehe.

Edited by BC_K
magsz thats your opinion dont flame the guy .

Woah now, im not flaming him. I actually commended him on his originality. The one thing that i refuse to do is flame anyone. I however, will not hesitate to post my unadulterated opinion.

Im sure he can respect the fact that i dont like the look of his gun. Hell, in the end all that matter is that HE likes it.

Edited by Magsz

I said i put the boxmag on for show, and that i like the vn mag better because of the weight factor. Im not trying to argue over the realism or whatever. It may be ugly but to each his own. as for the socal and not being for realism, not everyone has the money to afford all of the realism parts and gear. I certainly do not. I like to play using tactics and not spraying and praying. For my sniper rifle (sr 15) i only have one mag, that vn mag. Most of the players in socal are under 18, which means they do not have a lot of money. I myself and 15, and i have 2 guns, and a cheap jungletoy od green vest.

You shouldn't own the boxmag to begin with ;);)

I'm not trying to argue, just have a civilized discussion :)

But I'm not talking about being able to afford stuff, because that's certainly not the case. In Socal every rich kid buys an AEG and pours hundreds of dollars of ###### into it, from box mags to external batteries.

I'm downright disapointed with the way airsoft is played in SoCal, it's not that people can't afford to go for realism, even though a set of surplus bdu's and a vest would be under 50usd, along with a standard AEG and a few midcaps, it's because they don't *want* to.

Magsz, we think too much alike, I'm scared.

haha thanks man, 2 of those are my brothers, we used to have a whole MP5 for every occasion thing too, the commando with nothing on it is usually a DEVGRU but my brothers in japan and al his accs are there too and that full metal M4 is normally a SOPMOD but thats my brothers so yeah....