Pictures of your Weapon

Those G36s are great looking, though I deplore your taste in hicap magazines rather than standards.  ;)  Real G36 dual optics sight bridge I take it?

since my fds and i play orginial power games and we don't like limited rounds per games and also my position is supporting fire for my fds...that's why i need 2 C-mags and 8 hicap mags rather than standards.... :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh, I find the C-Mags and then 8 hicaps a bit redundant. I can understand 2 C-Mags, but I'd rather have standards for other reasons.

I've used standard magazines in a support role before. It works more as an automatic rifle than a dedicated SAW. Being able to reload quickly and close team work with your squad is very vital. I've had team mates hand me magazines in times when I've had to keep support fire up. Take note this is coming from someone who rarely bursts more than 8 rounds consecutively if I ever do burst at all. Just a difference in playing styles.

Heck, I even added a wink at the end of that to show I was talking light heartedly. Odd how some people use smileys annoyingly often, yet can't read them when other people use them.

sorry about this HaVoC_MaN but i'm a bit of a perfectionist, try taking the pictures of your rifles from a little further away... looks better from a photographic POV and so makes your guns look even better...

Edited by Meathead
sorry about this HaVoC_MaN but i'm a bit of a perfectionist, try taking the pictures of your rifles from a little further away... looks better from a photographic POV and so makes your guns look even better...

Erm...that's sort of the point - it's my style...

Banzai...you want an M1A1 eh? Well I have one you can have...if you pry it from my cold, dead, plastic-riddled hands :P

My current guns:

SR16 with TN 6.04 barrel, full systema gearbox. 9.6v 2400ma battery in stock with aimpoint red dot.

P90 with entended 6.04 barrel covered by the Project 90 silencer. System guts with stock mod for 9.6v 1,700ma battery. Metal RIS top with cheap red dot sight. FOR SALE NOW!

My SV 4.3, recoil & hammer spring mod only with 6P.

MP5A5, full metal with custom made cocking rod. Full systema guts with 6.04 barrel and firefly red dot on Mariu mount.

Thats what I have now along with a P99. Hopefully if the P90 is sold a full metal M4A1 or S-system.

Cheers

J

post-2769-1102617490_thumb.jpg

post-2769-1102617584_thumb.jpg

post-2769-1102617616_thumb.jpg

post-2769-1102617920_thumb.jpg

Here are some pics of my G36C. I think it looks a lot better than my old G36 configuration. It also takes a large battery in the foregrip unlike my old one, so thats an added bonus :D

Really nice looking piece. Do the scope mounts allow you to use the iron sights as well (I thought I saw a "tunnel" in the mount but wasn't dure)? Also, what forend are you using? I have both a CA and TM G36, but the lower rails were a little wobbly when I attached a vertical grip since the rail is mounted on high points (not flush) and attached with two screws.

damn thats awesome :o

what foregrip is that on the k? haven't seen many 4 hole foregrips, only 6

would love to do that to my g36c

also what size battery can you fit in there?

it is the real steel K version handguard

i use external battery box since it can't able to hold large battery!!

if u use the G&P G36 handguard, it can hold up to 12V 1700mah batteries with some modification!!

I'm sure this thread will be the longest running thread in time. ;) Here're some shots of my new CA M15A4 along with my ICS MP5A4. :)

Man, about run out of space in here.... Can I remove some of my other not so important postings to regain global space? If so, how?

eltee, still looking forward to your airsoft vs. real steel comparisons for the M4 and MP5. :)

post-875-1102646568_thumb.jpg

post-875-1102646580_thumb.jpg

post-875-1102646591_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shao14
hey shao hows that mp5 for you? does it preform as well as your m15a4? im probably getting an ics/ca mp5

Oh, yeah, love the mp5. Both are stock, but the mp5's large battery is quite a plus. VERY high rate of fire (using the same battery, can't really tell the difference between the ROF of the MP5 and the M4). Slightly lighter than the M4. Plastic pistol grip so it's not so cold to pick up in winter, but no creak. Noticed recently it shoots two BB's out on one trigger pull in semi, but this happens only once every a few dozens shots. I think the hop up may need some more lube. I'd say the performance between the CA M15A4 and the ICS MP5 version 3.5 are so similar that you can hardly tell any difference. :) The CA fire selector switch clicks better than the one on the MP5 though.

A little off topic.

I dont know the HKD to US dollar conversion, but 1 3700 round bag of BBs (locally) is 11USD.

Still cheaper than paintballs, so I guess I cant complain.

Where do you buy your amo? It cost me $18 for 3700bb's from the local store. I ulsy get INERTIA BLACK 5000 count off the net for $20 a bag.

A little off topic.

Where do you buy your amo? It cost me $18 for 3700bb's from the local store. I ulsy get INERTIA BLACK 5000 count off the net for $20 a bag.

www.airsoftrevolution.com

Hes currently got the website down (at christmas time!!) for some upgrades though.

11$ for 3700 Airsoft Elite .2s, 14$ for .25s and I belive its 13$ for Marui BBs.