Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a couple of my most tarty guns.

First my CA M4 CQBR (Ver 4 M15A4). It's fitted with a G&P AN/PEQ batt box and retro fitted Hurricane laser in the right side, G&P Aimpoint replica, ICS 'ARMS' rear sight and G&P KAC suppressor.

Also my CA MP5A2(in current config) with guarder scope mount and Walther red dot.

Both long arms fully modded & obviously camoed.

Second photo shows 'big brother, little brother' or my KSC USP Compact and Mk23. The USP is fitted with Shooters Design slide and outer barrel with a TN inner barrel. The Mk23 is fitted with a Zeke metal slide and outer barrel and again a TN barrel. Both are fitted with original valves which have been modded to hi-flow!

Enjoy.

post-578-1102966874_thumb.jpg

post-578-1102967209_thumb.jpg

I allready saw a pic of an MP5SD with that sort of color scheme, in milipol (military and police accessories maker's meeting in Paris)

Nice handguns btw!

previous G3 and MC51 with their own stock (don't care of the background, plz...)

67759529.jpg

And then with interverted (is it english?) stocks

67745284.jpg

Does this post ever just go away

No because it "Pajowns" you. LOL

Besides it gives people ideas of how to reach new grounds with there guns. I know seeing all the differnt set-ups makes me want my SG1 to work but its gonna have a new owner soon. I smell a new purchase soon! I keep hearing a little voice whisper A....COG.....AC....OG ACOG!