Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pistol case is made by Pelican cases here in the US. Friggin thing weighs over 40 lbps loaded so it wasn't the best idea... But they're all in 1 place now and can lock it so the wife isn't selling my WA's on ebay...

That G2 on the SD DOES look pretty slick, try moving it forward and taking another pic

AA didn't have any remote swithes so I have to use the one on the end.

In that position I can just move my left hand slightly to activate it.

I'm thinking of getting the tracer silencer and moving it onto that as it would make more sense.

hey xaccers is that a "real mount" on your SD, or a bodge job? i really need something like that for mine - mini maglites tie wrapped to the grip are ###### !!

It's a real mount.

Got it from Airsoft Amouries southern shop but I can't see it on their web site.

Basically you get the mount that holds the light, and two clips to clamp it to the silencer.

I'll see if I can get you a close up pic

Den Trinity Products Stoner Sr-15 metal body, C33 foregrips, real steel First Samco vert grip, G27 rear grip, GT-97 folding stock, 733 outer barrel with Vortex flash hider, CA square reflex sight full Systema 1J upgrade running on 9.6V with a TN inner barrel and Easy Thermold mags.

Imgp0780.jpg

Edited by Speedman
I'm no photographer (I can't set a scene to save my life) but this is as best as I can do.  Excluding my MP5K these are all the working AEGs I currently have:

t100_0709.jpg

With the exception of the stock CA M15A4 rifle the others have all been built from scratch.  LTR: M16A2 + M203, M15A4, Solid-stock M733S, L85A1 and AK47.

This is my M40A1:

t100_1087.jpg

You can see some bigger photos of them and my others guns at: guns.davidwulff.co.uk

My xmas project is a custom MP5A4 - the host + parts are en route from HK since Monday.

Cheers,

- Dave

Is that a DTP metal receiver on your AK? It looks like that you have forgotten to sand it :D

The wood furniture looks real nice tho.

post-1465-1103334328_thumb.jpg