Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in ameria we have ral guns unlike in the UK. So we need those orange barrells to distinguish between fakes and reals so no one gets shot by police, or people who think they are brandishing an airsoft gun.

Yeh, the orange barrels never made sense to me.

Couldn't say, some hostage takers take in orange blazed weapons and this makes the police think they are just airsoft so don't shoot, and then end up going in or whatever, holding fire, and getting shot themselves.

And then after that, they get paranoid, so anyone with an airsoft gun with an orange blaze gets treated as someone brandishing a real weapon, and the point of the orange to make things safer makes it worse...

Ok, bad examples, but you get my point.

Daz

Also, I'll post some pics up tomorrow when it's light again, so this will have something to do with the thread.

in ameria we have ral guns unlike in the UK. So we need those orange barrells to distinguish between fakes and reals so no one gets shot by police, or people who think they are brandishing an airsoft gun.

yea I don't really feel like getting shot up by the police. The prange paint helps for distinguishing but it is unberably UGLY. Does any1 kno the exact laws for the US.