2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this precision barrel from CP fit my old Wa magna xcellerator?

cp-031_big.jpg

I also want to replace the old hopup rubber with one of CP

this one cp-022_big.jpg

Will this do the trick? My SVI is already upgraded with springs and enhanced loading nozzle and metal slide but i want to improve the hopup....

Are this parts difficult to install?

Greetz

You guys should come over here and check out our postal match!

Whitedingo - I forgot about your race gun, you should def be looking into out postal match. Nice lookin case btw.

RacingManiac - That comp would be really sick if it was hiding a custom 8" inner barrel :)

Looks like I just found a new way to kill time, sweet!

Okay, I modified abit my TM 5.1. I sawed the threads from an old useless M15 front end and glued(super glue) the threads onto the outer barrel. My plans is to get a stubby silencer and maybe a longer inner precision barrel. The project took around 10 minutes, so its quite easy to do.

niinisalo303ub1.th.jpg

niinisalo304bj8.th.jpg

Okay, it`s not ready yet, but it gives a big picture how the result will look like in the end.

question for the 2011 guys, do you know what material is Guarder's enhanced recoil guide? The off the shelf one guarder sucks as it has a lot of stiction even with liberal amount of silicon oil, but I just polished mine(and reduced the OD by 0.002") and now it works quite well. But I don't know what the actual grade of steel it is.....I wanna know if its gonna rust...

Im diggin the briefcase racegun setup there Whitedingo, I wouldn't mind having a case like that to store mine in.

I finally got the silver controls I wanted...just had to buy a dual-stainless 4.3 to steal them from. Also got my SpeedSec holster. Oh, I also put in a real steel CMC Titanium mainspring cap, which fits nicely and is a nice upgrade from the stock plastic piece.

BrazoKodiakSpeedSec%20002.jpg

BrazoKodiakSpeedSec%20007.jpg

BrazoKodiakSpeedSec%20011.jpg

BrazoKodiakSpeedSec%20012.jpg

BrazoKodiakSpeedSec%20014.jpg

Damn Vicious, that looks awesome...I knew I should have bought the stainless as a base instead of the gov. 5.1 model.... I really like those controls and they would work perfect for my upcoming project. I guess there isn't a way to get replacement parts for TM hi-capa's or you would have just bought replacement controls...

I'll figure something out....maybe I'll just glassbead the 5.1 controls and see how they look.

On a side note, are there any other companies that make controls for the TM 5.1 besides Nineball?

The bead blasted controls wont tarnish at all.

What would you recommend to get the black TM controls to match an SD STI silver frame?

I've seen your old Executive which was hands down amazing. I believe it is the same gun that Vicious now has/had and is pictured above with a different SD grip. I liked the matte finish from the bead blasting but want something that will match the frame as I've stated.

Edited by 4boost