Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you guys checked out condoroutdoor.com? I have everything they make in multicam. So far it's held up great. It's all real MC with the multicam tags. I have 10 pouches and hydration carrier. Their drop led panel and holster for my pistol.

In a few days I will get pics posted of all my gear.

Only problem with condor is, everything they seem to do is in 600D rather than 1000D cordura...

So condor multicam is only 600d? I can't tell any differance between their pouches and my eagle pouches.

Well so far so good. Condor has a major military contract right now for their multicam gear. They just won't release who it is with. I guess the gear is good enough for real world use. It should hold up to airsoft.

Edited by Halo C1
word has it crye will sell an airsoft version in the near future, once they sort out their contracts with various US military divisions

I'm afraid to say that that is the biggest load of tosh i've heard in a long time. Why would Crye, a small business, waste time and resources designing and manufacturing an Airsoft Version of their Chassis (I presume that is what you're talking about) when, lets face it, not very many are really going to be bought. How many Multicam-clad Airsofters who want an "Airsoft Chassis" are there? Sure, quite alot, but nowhere near enough for a company to dedicate that amount of resources to.

Sorry guys, but that is one thing that is never going to happen. And if it does, well, then you all get to severely kick me!

:P

theres is no way they are gonna bother with that lol. what would be the point of them doing it? where did this word come from?

its been floating around here for a while, i don't believe it either, but thats what many people on here believe.

it was on a thread in the gear discussion, some guy said, crye will be making an "airsoft" version of the chassis and me and several others just said flat out. NO

the only reason crye would ever think of doing it would be for the money, as there are alot of people including me who would want one.

this is were i got it from

Because rumor is that they're working on one.